Tom Shane is dominating

Maxman

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

All I do with my posts is chronicle the events  surrounding the Jets in a way that’s factual, but inflected with an awareness of the miserable history of the franchise, and I try to do it in a way that’s respectful and humorous. I don’t think of it as irrational as much as I think the attitude aligns with the overarching miasma of failure surrounding the franchise. It’s one big Yelp review of Burger King, and anyone else trying to tell you it’s a five-star restaurant isn’t telling you the truth. It’s more illuminating to pinpoint why it’s consistently a one-star menu and communally discuss how to fix it. 

I don’t eat Burger King, because it’s bad as **** for you and I’m a bit of a health nut, but let’s be honest, a whopper is one of the best tasing things on the planet, and when they rock out an impossible whopper I will be all over that sh*t like brown on rice

3 minutes ago, NoBowles said:

I don’t eat Burger King, because it’s bad as **** for you and I’m a bit of a health nut, but let’s be honest, a whopper is one of the best tasing things on the planet, and when they rock out an impossible whopper I will be all over that sh*t like brown on rice

Only hippies eat impossible burgers, you fraud 

23 hours ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

That's probably how T0m got herpes from the dog.

No, Tom's dog herpes story starts with rooofies. Roof Roof, come here good boy. Now drink this. Good boy. Now sllleeeeeppppp.

Just now, EM31 said:

is #27TheDominator going to be asked to change his nickname as a result of this thread?  #27TheOtherDominator perhaps?

Good point. I think we should put the _Not_the before his username.

57 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

So the dog did not have to put peanut butter on his wee-wee.

That is like a chicken \ egg thing. No way to find out. Tom leaves his house lathered in peanut butter. Is that what attracted the dog? We will never know for sure.

• Haha 2

Tom's passion is fantasy. Witness his takes in the Game of Thrones thread. He is in his glory when he can pontificate on things that deal in a world of veils and counterintuitive imagination. One where conjuring is is considered an art form, and reasoning is thrown out the window. That is Tommy's niche.

Why he chooses to throw wind in the arena of the NFL with some of his far-flung conspiracy theories and misplaced thoughts or how things should be, is beyond me. Maybe it is to make up for some long lost childhood sports denial where he was forced into a bench role through some form of embarrassment, I don't know. That needs to be reserved for time parallel on the couch.

Some of it is a bit amusing in presentation, so there is that.

23 hours ago, NoBowles said:

If you're a health nut, do you consider GMOs to be healthy?  (because the Impossible Burger is GMO).

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If you're a health nut, do you consider GMOs to be healthy?  (because the Impossible Burger is GMO).

Im a health nut from the perspective of I try to follow a diet that is relatively clean, low sugar, low saturated fats, high protein and good choices. In general, I try to avoid GMO's, but I don't think an occasional GMO is going to kill anyone, and I don't eat fast food, like ever, but I would try an impossible whopper out of curiosity. I have not had an impossible burger. I am not a vegetarian, I eat lean meats.