Jets Cuts

kdels62

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

So I heard they wouldn’t cut Polite from you know, people.

No matter how many times you tell them this regime has ZERO loyalty to this playes they would just keep saying....but he's a 3rd rounder!

And again Chris Johnson getting lauded for getting Douglas a full draft too late is hilarious to me.

Just now, Beerfish said:

No matter how many times you tell them this regime has ZERO loyalty to this playes they would just keep saying....but he's a 3rd rounder!

And again Chris Johnson getting lauded for getting Douglas a full draft too late is hilarious to me.

We are still better off with Douglas getting hired in June than not at all.

I tried looking on the bright side of the Polite pick. At least on tape at UF he showed a great first step and could've potentially been a quality situational passrusher. 

But holy t!ts was he awful throughout TC and the pre-season.

Good decision by Douglas. No way should the Jets have kept him over someone like Basham, Phillips, etc.

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Quite possibly the Jets wouldn’t have been able to get Douglas before the draft. 

2 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

We are still better off with Douglas getting hired in June than not at all.

No argument, but as usual the jets do things in half measures.  CJ deserves no big credit for firing a gm after letting him have one last sh*tty draft.

In any case  onwards and upwards.

Just now, Beerfish said:

No argument, but as usual the jets do things in half measures.  CJ deserves no big credit for firing a gm after letting him have one last sh*tty draft.

In any case  onwards and upwards.

The difference between the Jets and the Bills is that the Bills took away Whaleys authority on draft day.  The Jets let Mac draft before they fired him.  

2 minutes ago, Cyberjet said:

Quite possibly the Jets wouldn’t have been able to get Douglas before the draft. 

I don;t buy it, if this team fired both bowles and mac at the same, the say after last season ended they could have pursued him then.  In any case we'll never know.

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

I love the cute rhymes and all, but for this Dortch one... shut your mouth!!!  I'd rather see Dortch torch other teams on returns for us.

("fired Cannon"  LOL)

I’m with you 100% on Dortch .... he is the real deal.

As a cunning linguist, I sure don’t want to see him going down 

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I don;t buy it, if this team fired both bowles and mac at the same, the say after last season ended they could have pursued him then.  In any case we'll never know.

why woud Philly have given permission, knowing what he knew before the draft?

Interesting. This leads me to believe they are Definateky bringing in a few corners. Alex Brown was one of the better of the turds who were here. If he’s going, someone else is coming. I’m also surprised Nickerson didn’t go before him. Maybe the Turk was just closer to brown and grabbed him. lol.

Friggin polite huh??

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Polite is not going on our PS.  Why the heck would he sign here where the CS and FO hate him.  And for us, if he didn’t even warrant keeping him to develop AT ALL, why bother.  

He will go elsewhere for a new start.

1 minute ago, freestater said:

I held out some hope for Polite, but man what a disappointment. We really need Douglas to have solid drafts immediately at so many critical positions. If he can just button up CB a little before this season, get some o line help tomorrow...

He will. I have no doubt.

Archived