Skip Bayless on FS1

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

This guy hates Sam Darnold. Good to see Sam light his team up for 338 yards.

Yea, he's basically the prototypical Baker fanboy/Darnold hater

I still don't understand why people can't respect both players. I think both have bright futures. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I was telling my cousin that this morning. Any team Is lucky to have any of these new young promising QBs. Let Luke Falk QB a couple games for you and you might get pretty happy with who you have. Stop worrying about other teams QB and be happy you don’t have Luke Falk. 

About half the league has a starting QB with less than 4 seasons under his belt.  I don't know if that's ever happened before.  Not only that, but a lot of them are really good.  Even a few that no one has ever heard of before this season. 

What's CAR going to do with Kyle Allen when Cam is healthy?

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Two games between New York and Texas yesterday.  In both cases the best teams won with the Jets and Astros.  Some people have a hard time grasping that.

Uh oh !!!  Met fan Alert, Met Fan Alert ~~~~~

except you forgot the most important thing ... The Yankees took home field advantage from the Ho's

49 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

That channel was on this morning because it had the Yankee game last night

only reason I would watch that show

but you are absolutely right, he looked and sounded a mess

what happened to him since he left espn

i mean he always sucked, but now he looks senial 

Same here, I woke up and that channel was on and they were doing a football show before his so I left it on. 

8 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

let me guess?

- Garrett sucks

- Defense sucks

- Ref's suck

- The 2pt conversion was a PI

missing in all this, any credit to the jets...

You nailed it. Really nuts over the offensive PI call that took the td away which despite what Romo and Steratore said I thought was a good call. He definitely picked Adams on that play. 

1 hour ago, nycdan said:

About half the league has a starting QB with less than 4 seasons under his belt.  I don't know if that's ever happened before.  Not only that, but a lot of them are really good.  Even a few that no one has ever heard of before this season. 

What's CAR going to do with Kyle Allen when Cam is healthy?

Move on  from him considering somehow Cam Newton is morphing into RuPaul  right before their very eyes.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, docdhc said:

You nailed it. Really nuts over the offensive PI call that took the td away which despite what Romo and Steratore said I thought was a good call. He definitely picked Adams on that play. 

ah i knew i missed one lol just drives me nuts that he gives no credit to the jets

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Uh oh !!!  Met fan Alert, Met Fan Alert ~~~~~

except you forgot the most important thing ... The Yankees took home field advantage from the Ho's

Diamondbacks.

And the Yankees don't need you to look back to Game 1 to pump them up.  I think they could have won the series last night by getting that second game on the road.