Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
More Cowbell

Skip Bayless on FS1

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

The guy is losing his mind over the Dallas lost. It's  actually comical 

One of the best things about last night was reading his twitter meltdown after the game.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Two games between New York and Texas yesterday.  In both cases the best teams won with the Jets and Astros.  Some people have a hard time grasping that.

Yankees and Astros are pretty evenly matched, but I'm also a Yankee homer

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dallas Sucks!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

The guy is losing his mind over the Dallas lost. It's  actually comical 

It is funny.

Complaining about everything.  The Cowboys should have won. Blah, blah, blah

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Skip and Sharpe are jackasses.

Cowherd and Whitlock are the only watchable personalities out of the entire group of sh*tstains that comprise FS1 and ESPN.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

This guy hates Sam Darnold. Good to see Sam light his team up for 338 yards.

Yea, he's basically the prototypical Baker fanboy/Darnold hater

I still don't understand why people can't respect both players. I think both have bright futures. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only a fool didn't think the Jet offense was going to be totally different with Darnold back.

Since most people on TV are fools its no shock they are having a meltdown

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That channel was on this morning because it had the Yankee game last night

only reason I would watch that show

but you are absolutely right, he looked and sounded a mess

what happened to him since he left espn

i mean he always sucked, but now he looks senial 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I was telling my cousin that this morning. Any team Is lucky to have any of these new young promising QBs. Let Luke Falk QB a couple games for you and you might get pretty happy with who you have. Stop worrying about other teams QB and be happy you don’t have Luke Falk. 

About half the league has a starting QB with less than 4 seasons under his belt.  I don't know if that's ever happened before.  Not only that, but a lot of them are really good.  Even a few that no one has ever heard of before this season. 

What's CAR going to do with Kyle Allen when Cam is healthy?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Two games between New York and Texas yesterday.  In both cases the best teams won with the Jets and Astros.  Some people have a hard time grasping that.

Uh oh !!!  Met fan Alert, Met Fan Alert ~~~~~

except you forgot the most important thing ... The Yankees took home field advantage from the Ho's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

the entire group of sh*tstains that comprise FS1 and ESPN

kaching

Rocking Heavy Metal GIF by NASA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Two games between New York and Texas yesterday.  In both cases the best teams won with the Jets and Astros.  Some people have a hard time grasping that.

Not cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bayless takes certain opinions for viewership. Like every guy who has worked for him either behind the scenes or on air has said that he's actually a great guy that says controversial things to put on an entertaining show; and it works.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Obrien2Toon said:

That channel was on this morning because it had the Yankee game last night

only reason I would watch that show

but you are absolutely right, he looked and sounded a mess

what happened to him since he left espn

i mean he always sucked, but now he looks senial 

Same here, I woke up and that channel was on and they were doing a football show before his so I left it on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

The guy is losing his mind over the Dallas lost. It's  actually comical 

let me guess?

- Garrett sucks

- Defense sucks

- Ref's suck

- The 2pt conversion was a PI

 

missing in all this, any credit to the jets...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

let me guess?

- Garrett sucks

- Defense sucks

- Ref's suck

- The 2pt conversion was a PI

 

missing in all this, any credit to the jets...

You nailed it. Really nuts over the offensive PI call that took the td away which despite what Romo and Steratore said I thought was a good call. He definitely picked Adams on that play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you are an adult, why do you care what Joe Benigno or Francesa or Screaming A. Smith or Skip Bayless think about anything? Fascinated anyone gives a flying f___, and why you would watch . People screaming about sports? 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Two games between New York and Texas yesterday.  In both cases the best teams won with the Jets and Astros.  Some people have a hard time grasping that.

**** the astros. **** them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

Skip and Sharpe are jackasses.

Cowherd and Whitlock are the only watchable personalities out of the entire group of sh*tstains that comprise FS1 and ESPN.

Which includes Mangini 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

He also said Tebow was god.

What about his new guy Baker?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nycdan said:

About half the league has a starting QB with less than 4 seasons under his belt.  I don't know if that's ever happened before.  Not only that, but a lot of them are really good.  Even a few that no one has ever heard of before this season. 

What's CAR going to do with Kyle Allen when Cam is healthy?

Move on  from him considering somehow Cam Newton is morphing into RuPaul  right before their very eyes.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, docdhc said:

You nailed it. Really nuts over the offensive PI call that took the td away which despite what Romo and Steratore said I thought was a good call. He definitely picked Adams on that play. 

ah i knew i missed one lol just drives me nuts that he gives no credit to the jets

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s the definition of loud mouth shock radio blowhard 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

let me guess?

- Garrett sucks

- Defense sucks

- Ref's suck

- The 2pt conversion was a PI

 

missing in all this, any credit to the jets...

More or less yeah. You forgot about not having Dak's soul mate Cooper to throw to. 

Yes, Skip called him Dak's soul mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

Uh oh !!!  Met fan Alert, Met Fan Alert ~~~~~

except you forgot the most important thing ... The Yankees took home field advantage from the Ho's

Diamondbacks.

And the Yankees don't need you to look back to Game 1 to pump them up.  I think they could have won the series last night by getting that second game on the road.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...