Jets getting healthy per Monday Gase conference call?

Sound like Gase is much more confident that CJ Mosley can practice this week.

Also optimistic on Herndon, though he said they'll be careful with him.

Hairston, Henry Anderson, and McLendon could also all play vs. New England.

If we get all these guys back, we definitely have a chance.

That’s very positive news regarding Chris Herndon and CJ Mosley. Both guys have a chance to play this week. Gase sounded very optimistic about that.

Adam Gase says the #Jets are hopeful that CJ Mosley will practice this week.

#Jets injury: Beachum is week-to-week with an ankle sprain. McLendon is day to day with hamstring. Hewitt has a stinger, day to day. Herndon is progressing well. Jets will be “smart.” They’ll try to practice him this week. His return looking like “sooner rather than later"

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

Sound like Gase is much more confident that CJ Mosley can practice this week.

Also optimistic on Herndon, though he said they'll be careful with him.

Hairston, Henry Anderson, and McLendon could also all play vs. New England.

If we get all these guys back, we definitely have a chance.

fingers crossed.

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Sam go Herndon is going to be so reliable and pretty. CJ Mosley’s return is huge for us too.

Im finally excited about Jets football again. I felt like the season was withering away along with my pre-opening day optimism of Sam’s development and the success that follows. 

Pats week on MNF with players getting back to work. Wouldn’t want it any other way.

you said it.  who woulda thunk it exactly one week ago today right?  amazing what a good QB can do for a team!  I was at that first game against the Bills....was so excited, and yeah the loss was a killer, but then the whole mono thing....

and then he's out for a month and I don't know about you, but I kind of forgot how good this kid is.  

now they gotta go out and prove it against the Pats next week.  do I think the Jets can win?  doubtful, but I feel a LOT more confident in our chances with Sam back.  I'll feel even better if we get Herndon and especially CJ.  but the point is:  we have hope again.  it was like March around here the last few weeks; no football.  glad it's back again!

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, ItsTheSameOldJets said:

I wonder if 9-7 would be enough for the wildcard this year... I can see us making a late season run with everybody being healthy late

At first I was like "No way with all these suck-a&& teams going 0-5 and 0-6" but then I looked.  Turns out the AFC sucks this year.  The only teams with winning records outside of division leaders are the Bills (4-1), Raiders and Colts (3-2).  Nobody else is better than 2-4.  I'm not sold on the Colts or the Raiders yet, and could definitely even see the Bills fall back to earth so this does feel like one of those 9-7 wildcard seasons in the AFC.    

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Be something if that last game against the Bills is for the wildcard. 

Bills have an easy looking schedule and then, the four weeks before they face the Jets again, they have the Cowboys, Ravens, Steelers, & Cheats. They could really be reeling when the Jets come into town. 

• Upvote 1