****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

Larz

32 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

eff uuuuu monkey... I never watched that video and dismissed it until you quoted it... effff youuuuuuu

dude, samsies!  Why is she crying?  Why is she naked?  Why does she look like a little boy?  Why does that song suck so bad?  WHY DID I WATCH THAT???!!!!

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, JiF said:

dude, samsies!  Why is she crying?  Why is she naked?  Why does she look like a little boy?  Why does that song suck so bad?  WHY DID I WATCH THAT???!!!!

Obviously she's trying to was trying to distance herself from her Hannah Montana roots by hiring that sleazebag Terry Richardson to show her as a sexual being needing to be taken seriously as a adult women and an artist, While at the same time projecting vunerability with her nudity by juxtaposing her soft feminine curves against the masculine, neigh, phallic imagery of a sledge hammer / wrecking ball.

Plus she got lots of attention.

And why are we complaining about female nudity anyway.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

Obviously she's trying to was trying to distance herself from her Hannah Montana roots by hiring that sleazebag Terry Richardson to show her as a sexual being needing to be taken seriously as a adult women and an artist, While at the same time projecting vunerability with her nudity by juxtaposing her soft feminine curves against the masculine, neigh, phallic imagery of a sledge hammer / wrecking ball.

Plus she got lots of attention.

And why are we complaining about female nudity anyway.

disgusted bruce willis GIF

• Haha 3

Always concerned about Belichik’s ability to design offensive plays that fool our D.

Key is always Edelman.  He’s apt to catch at least 8 balls..for over 100 yds...and also draw 1 or 2 pass interference flags.

i don’t expect the Pats to crush us.  I actually expect a close game.  But gun to my head?  Pats 27 - Jets 20

11 minutes ago, Larz said:

Chung is out 

Patriots- RB Rex Burkhead WR Josh Gordan TE Matt Lacosse TE Ryan Izzo DL Michael Bennett S Patrick Chung OL Korey Cunningham DB Nate Brooks OL Tyler Gauthier LB Terez Hall DL Ufomba Kamalu DB Obi Melifonwu LB Calvin Munson WR Devin Ross DL Nick Thurman OL Najee Toran