Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

Jetsbb

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I just heard this moron on with Beningo and Evan Roberts, and it was possibly the most embarrassing segment of radio ever broadcast on WFAN. You’ve got these two chuckling halfwits (Joe and Evan), with Joe doing his tired “Oh duh pain” shtick, and then you have Evan saying the Jets are going to choose between Mike McCarthy and Lincoln Riley, which he never stops to posit why 1. McCarthy was run out of Green Bay and now they’re contenders and 2. Why Lincoln Riley would take a massive pay cut to leave Oklahoma to play for a fan base that pays to hire airplanes meant to embarrass their coaches. And then the guy who funded this tries to backpedal and say “Uh, it’s about ownership too, guys.” Newsflash to that f*cking virgin, but if you have an issue with ownership, then why didn’t you hire the plane last year? Why didn’t you go after Maccagnan or Bowles or Rex, or the owners? Spoiler: it’s because you’re a f*cking man-baby who does what Manish Mehta tells you to do, you godforsaken loser-ass bitch-clown. I hope that plane catches fire and crashes through the roof of you Hyundai Excel as you’re driving to the vape store with your mom, dummy. These people embarrass the franchise and, thus, the franchise remains sh*t. Have some intestinal ******* fortitude and work to represent the fan base in a way that doesn’t reveal that you’re central jersey whites trash every day of your loser-ass life. Take your knock-off Jamal Adams jersey and asphyxiate yourself with it. Lincoln Riley. You ******* idiots.

Don't hold back, tell us what  you're really feeling. ?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I just heard this moron on with Beningo and Evan Roberts, and it was possibly the most embarrassing segment of radio ever broadcast on WFAN. You’ve got these two chuckling halfwits (Joe and Evan), with Joe doing his tired “Oh duh pain” shtick, and then you have Evan saying the Jets are going to choose between Mike McCarthy and Lincoln Riley, but  he never stops to posit why 1. McCarthy was run out of Green Bay and now they’re contenders and 2. Why Lincoln Riley would take a massive pay cut to leave Oklahoma to coach  for a fan base that pays to hire airplanes meant to embarrass their coaches. And then the guy who funded this tries to backpedal and say “Uh, it’s about ownership too, guys.” Newsflash to that f*cking virgin, but if you have an issue with ownership, then why didn’t you hire the plane last year? Why didn’t you go after Maccagnan or Bowles or Rex, or the owners? Spoiler: it’s because you’re a f*cking man-baby who does what Manish Mehta tells you to do, you godforsaken loser-ass bitch-clown. I hope that plane catches fire and crashes through the roof of you Hyundai Excel as you’re driving to the vape store with your mom, dummy. These people embarrass the franchise and, thus, the franchise remains sh*t. Have some intestinal ******* fortitude and work to represent the fan base in a way that doesn’t reveal that you’re central jersey whites trash every day of your loser-ass life. Take your knock-off Jamal Adams jersey and asphyxiate yourself with it. Lincoln Riley. You ******* idiots.

Have some cheese w/that whine.  And thanks for listening to joe.  We appreciate your support.

We have done it agents of change.  This is out finest hour.  Rejoice and please post any pics or vids you can get.

• Thumb Down 2

Really at a loss to this idiot that the problem is ownership. Prospective NFL football coaches know their reputation as rich imbeciles. From the day Bellichick walked, Groh leaving for a nothing ACC job, through allowing Taglibue to stick them with Herm Edwards(a fully-loaded team that should have won something!) through breaking their promise to Mangini, through the toe-licking embarrassment that was Rex, Bowles, it's been one unbroken field of dog poop.

There is some hope that someday they learn for their mistakes, which finally did happen with Leon Hess. Thus far though evidence of that is scant. They never stick to any plan once Benigno or Mehta squeak and mewl, which is how Doug Marrone was not hired. So while Joe Douglas was a sensible hire, you could bet on when they fire Gase(this year, next, whenever) they'll AGAIN hire an NFL assistant of middling quality spare the few qualities that matter to the Johnsons; he'll take the job and work cheap. Until you either change the way the owners operate or the owners themselves, nothing will change. Except the plane guy will almost certainly skim his cut from fans who in a moment of weakness pony up for this. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The irony here is that this plane nonsense is the most SOJF sh*t ever. 

Nope.  The revolution has brought to light who the SOJFs are.  They are fans like you who are ok w/ losing.  They are fans like you who are ok w/ the worst coach in the nfl.  They are fans like you who sit on ur ass and do nothing when change is needed.

Real jet fans are back!!!!!  SOJFs like you are a dying breed.  

Pics and vids of the plane please.  This is a joyous moment for us!!

• Thumb Down 2

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Anyone remember how the fundraising went last time? I thought the $ was higher, sooner, last time but I could be wrong.

How much did this guy stick in his pocket? Why else would he do it? He doesn't have to account for this to anyone. It's not even theft, more taking advantage of some pissed off Jets fans looking for an outlet.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Nope.  The revolution has brought to light who the SOJFs are.  They are fans like you who are ok w/ losing.  They are fans like you who are ok w/ the worst coach in the nfl.  They are fans like you who sit on ur ass and do nothing when change is needed.

Aren’t you like 67 years old?

• Haha 3

Seeing as no coach who values a long term career is ever going to come here I was thinking maybe we could just pick a random season ticket holder every week. It's some fun engagement for people who've wasted a down payment on a house between tickets and PSL's. At worse we'd win one less game. I would do something similar for the draft, maybe a members only poll when we're on the clock, this one I'm positive we would have done significantly better with the last 4 years.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

When the plane goes back in the hangar and the banner's letters get taken down, nothing will have changed. 

Change will be a news story to the effect of "Today the Johnson brothers announced their sale of their controlling interest in the New York Jets to..." or "Today the Johnson brothers announced their appointment of a chief of football operations of the New York Jets,  namely long time successful NFL executive..."

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I just heard this moron on with Beningo and Evan Roberts, and it was possibly the most embarrassing segment of radio ever broadcast on WFAN. You’ve got these two chuckling halfwits (Joe and Evan), with Joe doing his tired “Oh duh pain” shtick, and then you have Evan saying the Jets are going to choose between Mike McCarthy and Lincoln Riley, but  he never stops to posit why 1. McCarthy was run out of Green Bay and now they’re contenders and 2. Why Lincoln Riley would take a massive pay cut to leave Oklahoma to coach  for a fan base that pays to hire airplanes meant to embarrass their coaches. And then the guy who funded this tries to backpedal and say “Uh, it’s about ownership too, guys.” Newsflash to that f*cking virgin, but if you have an issue with ownership, then why didn’t you hire the plane last year? Why didn’t you go after Maccagnan or Bowles or Rex, or the owners? Spoiler: it’s because you’re a f*cking man-baby who does what Manish Mehta tells you to do, you godforsaken loser-ass bitch-clown. I hope that plane catches fire and crashes through the roof of you Hyundai Excel as you’re driving to the vape store with your mom, dummy. These people embarrass the franchise and, thus, the franchise remains sh*t. Have some intestinal ******* fortitude and work to represent the fan base in a way that doesn’t reveal that you’re central jersey whites trash every day of your loser-ass life. Take your knock-off Jamal Adams jersey and asphyxiate yourself with it. Lincoln Riley. You ******* idiots.

I hope the plane happens. It will get the team amped, and with Herndon and Beachum looking likely to play we stand a fighting chance if the team rallies around their coach. 

This plane may get Gase an extension. 

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

$2640 

The plane flying the banner sends a message if anything its not an automatic firing because it happens. 

The Johnson brothers and Adam Gase need to know fans aren't happy with the football situation. 

What else can be done as many have said they already paid for tickets and will not boycott games. ( I agree with them as I sat out Kotite 1-15 every game until 00:00 on the clock) 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

$2640 

The plane flying the banner sends a message if anything its not an automatic firing because it happens. 

The Johnson brothers and Adam Gase need to know fans aren't happy with the football situation. 

What else can be done as many have said they already paid for tickets and will not boycott games. ( I agree with them as I sat out Kotite 1-15 every game until 00:00 on the clock) 

They have a bunch of money left over after the plane.  They said they will put it to go use.  I am assuming billboards and more are coming.

We are being heard.  This is a turning point in Jet fandom.  Glad most of us are in on this.  The "idiot jet fan" moniker is no longer.  We really have smartened up as a fan base and we will not stand for losing.

Great job everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not for nuthin', but this has been the only meaningful protest so far. How many of us gave up season tickets, going to games, or purchasing team merchandise? Betcha few, if any. Lots of folks talk a good game, but not many will withhold their money to make a point. At least this desperation move shows that we're fed up, and it's getting us some media attention, which is better than simply b*tching about things on the forum.

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

They have a bunch of money left over after the plane.  They said they will put it to go use.  I am assuming billboards and more are coming.

We are being heard.  This is a turning point in Jet fandom.  Glad most of us are in on this.  The "idiot jet fan" moniker is no longer.  We really have smartened up as a fan base and we will not stand for losing.

Great job everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see both sides of this argument, and I don't want to come off like a douche, but how can you say this is a turning point in Jet Fandom?

We did the same thing for Idzik, and you can argue we are in an even worse position than we were then.

What do you believe will change with this?  yes I agree, it shows we want our voices heard, but do you think anything substantial comes out of this, because I dont.

I think whether people want Gase gone, or believe its injuries or inheriting a bad roster, we all agree we as a fan base deserve better, but I cant just agree this is a defining moment for us as a fan.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, chrisfaceoff said:

I see both sides of this argument, and I don't want to come off like a douche, but how can you say this is a turning point in Jet Fandom?

We did the same thing for Idzik, and you can argue we are in an even worse position than we were then.

What do you believe will change with this?  yes I agree, it shows we want our voices heard, but do you think anything substantial comes out of this, because I dont.

I think whether people want Gase gone, or believe its injuries or inheriting a bad roster, we all agree we as a fan base deserve better, but I cant just agree this is a defining moment for us as a fan.

Its the moment we decided that we will not go quietly into the night.

Its the moment we decided that we have the right gm in place and now is the time to give him full control and let him pick the coach.

Its the moment that is going to get adam gase fired(along with the drubbing we will receive on Sunday at the hands of the giants).

• Thumb Down 1