Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

Jetsbb

What about if everyone turns their back to the field on the opening kick off in protest of ownership and the coaching staff.  This would definitely get media coverage more than a plane (been there, done that).  Turing the backs literally takes a few seconds but would be discussed through all sports outlets.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, prime21 said:

What about if everyone turns their back to the field on the opening kick off in protest of ownership and the coaching staff.  This would definitely get media coverage more than a plane (been there, done that).  Turing the backs literally takes a few seconds but would be discussed through all sports outlets.

Better would be all NY Jets fans in attendance do not sit in your seats stay in the hallways until 5 minutes into the game. 

Only thing no one should be telling fans who paid all that money for PSL's and tickets what to do. 

• Sympathy 1

18 minutes ago, Jetsbb said:

6% of goal...

Dont waste your money on something that's not going to affect the situation one way or the other. 

Gase will be gone at the end of the season and you will be X amount of dollars richer. 

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, JTJet said:

6% of goal...

Dont waste your money on something that's not going to affect the situation one way or the other. 

Gase will be gone at the end of the season and you will be X amount of dollars richer. 

Use the money to buy your kid a San Francisco 49ers shirt for this year. lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, jetstream23 said:

Wait.  You mean that you don't think Christopher Johnson will see the banner, immediately run down to the field and fire Adam Gase?

Its not that black and white but since the team exists because of our support and money we atleast deserve to give upper management the middle finger collectively. All owners want a happy fanbase. We haven't been happy since 2010.

On 11/3/2019 at 7:53 PM, Jet_Engine1 said:

20191103_194806.jpg.a19200ee5c78153ddc8d4956733ce963.jpg

20191103_194823.jpg.917d1923b6157303dd196eec351c0192.jpg

20191103_194835.jpg.289f402462301f254c208afbd4adf15b.jpg

downloadfile-5.gif.886e7491c8b7480c6a206263762af8c8.gif

Is he a high functioning “nerd” with an “affinity for things on paper” but absolutely ZERO interpersonal skills. ???? If so lock  him in a room with his x’s and o’s But keep him away from actual human beings!!!! 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Jetsbb said:

Someone gave a $100 donation. Up to $1,600

Inspiring.  I wish that man would come here and post.  He has potential to be a high ranking official in the revolution.  He is a true agent of change.

Hes not posting injury excuses and pontificating about darnolds last 4 games of last year.

He is enlightened like we all are becoming.  

30 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Inspiring.  I wish that man would come here and post.  He has potential to be a high ranking official in the revolution.  He is a true agent of change.

Hes not posting injury excuses and pontificating about darnolds last 4 games of last year.

He is enlightened like we all are becoming.  

^^ front runner for next year JN captain. 

Such a bad look to do this sh*t again when in reality the same problem exists as the first time. The Johnsons. Until they’re gone the mediocrity and awful decision making will still continue while we all expect a different result when we do the same exact cycle every few years. Save your money unless you’re starting a gofundme to buy the team

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

Lol some of the names tagged to donations are hilarious. Pretty much gases entire family, Todd bowles, Jamal Adams, even mark Sanchez is getting in on it. I have not looked hard but I did not see maccagan but I assume it is because Dunkin donuts pays him in coffee and not money.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Maccagnan was definitely there I saw it it was one of the first LOL! There were a lot of really well-thought-out funny entertaining ones

Everyone with a Namath reference in their screen name, you guys are CAPTAIN of this thread.

This means you must stay locked only in this thread, and create updates within this thread only.

We will be checking in occasionally. 

Thank you for shepherding this thread and this very, very, very important mission. We are relying on you. The Namath reformation army.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1