Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

Jetsbb

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Joe, those are bingo vouchers that you can use only on the grounds of the facility to buy extra jello, or maybe a plastic comb. Unfortunately, they don’t have much value outside of Shady Pines, my man.

Haha thats a good one coming from the institutionalized hall of fame member yourself. 

And all this time I thought you lived in Hells Kitchen in a  studio apartment upstairs from a meat warehouse with 15 other men and you all shared the same bath, soap,toothbrush,toiletries. 

I heard that Joe Beningo said a plane with a fire Gase sign will be flying over the stadium this week end. I believe it will have little or no effect on the Johnson's. May-be the sign should say "Woody sell the team!" or "NFL make Woody Sell!!!", or something like that. It's time to put pressure on the real problem with this team, an incompetent owner! This franchise has been a joke since Leon Hess bought out his partners after SBIII and the Hess family sold the team to Woody Johnson. Joe Namath is not the reason the Jets are cursed, poor ownership is the curse!!!!!