Jetsbb

Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

@T0mShane   $20 donated on your behalf. :rl:

*just kidding I will use my own name. 

Joe, those are bingo vouchers that you can use only on the grounds of the facility to buy extra jello, or maybe a plastic comb. Unfortunately, they don’t have much value outside of Shady Pines, my man.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Joe, those are bingo vouchers that you can use only on the grounds of the facility to buy extra jello, or maybe a plastic comb. Unfortunately, they don’t have much value outside of Shady Pines, my man.

Haha thats a good one coming from the institutionalized hall of fame member yourself. 

And all this time I thought you lived in Hells Kitchen in a  studio apartment upstairs from a meat warehouse with 15 other men and you all shared the same bath, soap,toothbrush,toiletries. 

On 11/3/2019 at 7:52 PM, SR24 said:

Nothing because until the baby power boys sell the team we’re going to just keep rebuild treadmill going 

I want the sun to rise everyday at 5:45 AM and set at 8:45 PM... you guys take care of that for me too??

On 11/3/2019 at 7:55 PM, joewilly12 said:

Any truth to the rumor you cant afford a shirt or a donation to the fund thats why you are so against all this.

Whoa, Bruh, you're harshin my buzz...

Based on the severe and historical incompetence of the Johnson twins, I wonder if there's a way for the NFL to place the team in trusteeship for the good of the game and the fans. This is done with individuals, so why not the Jets?

The only way to get the Johnsons to pull the plug this year and pay three HCs next season is a full-on, red-faced, snarling, howling fan revolt.

I heard that Joe Beningo said a plane with a fire Gase sign will be flying over the stadium this week end. I believe it will have little or no effect on the Johnson's. May-be the sign should say "Woody sell the team!" or "NFL make Woody Sell!!!", or something like that. It's time to put pressure on the real problem with this team, an incompetent owner! This franchise has been a joke since Leon Hess bought out his partners after SBIII and the Hess family sold the team to Woody Johnson. Joe Namath is not the reason the Jets are cursed, poor ownership is the curse!!!!! 

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

A Loud fire Gase chant in metlife send a bigger message then a rich guy flying a plane

May-be Sell Woody sell or NFL make Woody sell would be more appropriate.

A minute of silence to start the game where everyone in the stadium stands and faces away from the field would send an incredible message.

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

A minute of silence to start the game where everyone in the stadium stands and faces away from the field would send an incredible message.

They'll be obscured by the masses of Giants fans at the game. 

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

They'll be obscured by the masses of Giants fans at the game. 

You are right wrong game to try it

Great use of money.  Because this really worked well last time.  We replaced Idzik with a GM that was even worse.  

Thank you to all who are involved in this.  The message is getting out there.  We will not be silent and go quietly. 

FIRE ADAM GASE!!!!!!!!!