Fire Gase Plane flying over Stadium: MERGED

Jetsbb

So maybe the giants fan can pony up some buck too.  Ya know they also suck. We can have 2 planes fly overhead. A green one and a blue one....this could be an epic game full of sideshows. Bring back the topless ramps!

the giants and jets are a combined 20 - 61 in the new dump.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

I wish Paccanagan got the band back together, rented a plane for pac to jump out of with a pro Mac banner. And then his shute didnt open causing pac to crash to the ground proving Mac sucks... but luckily Pac landed on his head, which avoided major injury as his entire head is a solid block of calcium 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

I mean flying the plane over the stadium to fire the head coach while we are playing the other NY team is the ultimate embarrassment you would think.

By the way...This has not been talked about but if Leonard Williams has 1 or 2 sacks in this game against the Giants because they found a way to coach him and we couldn't adds to the firing statement.

47 minutes ago, NYDreamer said:

I mean flying the plane over the stadium to fire the head coach while we are playing the other NY team is the ultimate embarrassment you would think.

By the way...This has not been talked about but if Leonard Williams has 1 or 2 sacks in this game against the Giants because they found a way to coach him and we couldn't adds to the firing statement.

If that slug Leo plays well, it just solidified how horrible out OL and protection calls are. No one is coaching him up. He didn’t put there effort in and is a jag. Sure it helps make Gase look worse but I don’t think as much as you think. Leo has Leo to blame for his shortcomings. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Creepy Lurker said:

If that slug Leo plays well, it just solidified how horrible out OL and protection calls are. No one is coaching him up. He didn’t put there effort in and is a jag. Sure it helps make Gase look worse but I don’t think as much as you think. Leo has Leo to blame for his shortcomings. 

Leo will get sacks because the giants have good pass rushers

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Creepy Lurker said:

In leonard williams giants debut he had..........no sacks.

Getting a 3rd for williams is an all time heist.  The guy stinks.

• Upvote 1

On 11/6/2019 at 8:33 AM, The Crusher said:

Yes, stay here till we come back. But, whatever you do stay in this thread! The movement is relying on you. 

Movement? I love a good movement. When you get to be my age a good movement can make your day. I recommend black coffee and a bran muffin. Really moves the mail if you know what I mean.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, NYDreamer said:

It wouldn't have anything to do with the pitiful excuse of an OL the Jets put out on the field.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, SR24 said:

How does this happen after 8 games but Mac got like 5 years here with no billboards or planes lol 

Mac was a rookie gm.  We did the right think and were patient with him.  If gase was a rookie hc, we would have more patience.

Gase ran the dolphins into the ground and is now doing the same thing here.  He doesnt get the benefit of the doubt.

Outside of a few SOJFs, we have banded together to make this happen.  When the plane flies over the stadium on sunday, it will be a huge victory for the revolution.

It will be talked about endlessly on sports radio, it will be shown on sportscenter, sunday night football in america etc.

It will be everywhere and our message cannot be ignored anymore.  This will be the final nail in adam gases coffin.

We have done great things here and I want to thank all of you for being agents of change.

The time is near.  We are ready!

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Mac was a rookie gm.  We did the right think and were patient with him.  If gase was a rookie hc, we would have more patience.

Gase ran the dolphins into the ground and is now doing the same thing here.  He doesnt get the benefit of the doubt.

amazon GIF by Lore

18 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Outside of a few SOJFs, we have banded together to make this happen.  When the plane flies over the stadium on sunday, it will be a huge victory for the revolution.

It will be talked about endlessly on sports radio, it will be shown on sportscenter, sunday night football in america etc.

It will be everywhere and our message cannot be ignored anymore.  This will be the final nail in adam gases coffin.

We have done great things here and I want to thank all of you for being agents of change.

The time is near.  We are ready!

tongue help GIF

Just now, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

So maybe the giants fan can pony up some buck too.  Ya know they also suck. We can have 2 planes fly overhead. A green one and a blue one....this could be an epic game full of sideshows. Bring back the topless ramps!

the giants and jets are a combined 20 - 61 in the new dump

God forbid NO the 2 planes would crash over the stadium. 

How are planes going to get over the stadium, I thought that was restricted air space.