What Should Happen To Garrett?

What should happen to Garrett?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What Should Happen To Garrett?

• Let the players police themselves like they use to.
    • Suspend him 4 games plus a fine
    • Suspend him 8 games plus a fine
    • Suspend him 16 games plus the biggest fine ever given
    • Life ban from the NFL
    • Suspension plus fine and legal action
    • Ban plus legal action
    • Nothing, he was standing up for himself because Rudolph tried him and that’s fighting words anything goes

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

Supposedly Disney had to film three different endings and beg George Lucas for help

Yup, I saw the Youtubers talking about it. I get a great deal of schadenfreud from watching DSW failing. 

******* disaster. Disney totally destroyed that franchise. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Yup, I saw the Youtubers talking about it. I get a great deal of schadenfreud from watching DSW failing. 

******* disaster. Disney totally destroyed that franchise. 

JJ remakes a lame version of Episode IV and then Rian Johnson makes the 21st century Howard the Duck

What a debacle 

• Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

JJ remakes a lame version of Episode IV and then Rian Johnson makes the 21st century Howard the Duck

What a debacle 

My kids love the OT, but we're enjoying The Mandalorian so far. But it pisses me off that they are CAPABLE of doing decent SW and have Filoni and Favreau on staff, but gave it to a bunch of Hack Frauds....lol

3 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

rudolph should be suspended then also. garrett went overboard for sure, but rudolph started the whole thing like a pansy. don't start what you can't finish

Trying to rip helmet off vs. bashing someone in the head with it. No comparison. 

16 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

How did he start it? Garrett took 5 seconds to knock him into the ground then Rudolph defended himself. 

dude seriously? first of all it wasnt close to 5 seconds and it wasnt even a hard take down. rudolph got triggered and tried to twist and rip garretts helmet off but failed. garrett said ok **** it....and succeeded in ripping rudolphs helmet off......then while being attacked by pouncey i believed and restrained by another steeler, rudolph charged after garrett......and proceeded to eat a helmet to his head and then get layed out 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

dude seriously? first of all it wasnt close to 5 seconds and it wasnt even a hard take down. rudolph got triggered and tried to twist and rip garretts helmet off but failed. garrett said ok **** it....and succeeded in ripping rudolphs helmet off......then while being attacked by pouncey i believed and restrained by another steeler, rudolph charged after garrett......and proceeded to eat a helmet to his head and then get layed out 

If the idiot Garrett hadn't decided to do a WWE takedown of the QB with 8 seconds left when the play was actually 30 yards away none of this would have happened. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

If the idiot Garrett hadn't decided to do a WWE takedown of the QB with 8 seconds left when the play was actually 30 yards away none of this would have happened. 

Garrett is definitely an idiot but Rudolph is a bitch for starting the whole thing over nothing 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

Garrett who is known for late hits, hits Rudolph late then wrestled him to the ground when there was no chance of winning and the game was over. Rudolph got pissed and grab the back of Garrett’s helmet while they were wrestling and Garrett was still holding Rudolph down. After that Garrett pulled him off the ground by his mask, ripped his helmet off and hit him with it. Rudolph didn’t get suspended or fined so I guess the NFL seen the same thing I did. Garrett also might face legal action Rudolph won’t. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

Garrett who is known for late hits, hits Rudolph late then wrestled him to the ground when there was no chance of winning and the game was over. Rudolph got pissed and grab the back of Garrett’s helmet while they were wrestling and Garrett was still holding Rudolph down. After that Garrett pulled him off the ground by his mask, ripped his helmet off and hit him with it. Rudolph didn’t get suspended or fined so I guess the NFL seen the same thing I did. Garrett also might face legal action Rudolph won’t. 

Whatever. I dont see rudolph as an innocent bystander is all. Obviously he didnt deserve to be brained by his own helmet. But he did have a part in escalating the situation from an overzealous takedown into an actual fight

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

Garrett is definitely an idiot but Rudolph is a bitch for starting the whole thing over nothing 

Except the QB didn't start it. The ball was out of his hands well before Garrett insisted on taking him to the ground. By the time Garrett actually gets him to the ground the play is near the sidelines. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BklynJetsFan85 said:

8 games and a fine. Has to be at least rest of this season and a fine 

Need to be a minimum of 12 games like Burfict got for way less. Garrett is now the new Burfict and his antics need to be exterminated.

I don't know how you fine or suspend Rudolph. Players do what he did (tugging at each others face masks) every week and don't get penalized, let alone suspended or fined.

He deliberately kicked a Garrett in the nuts, twice, while trying to rip his helmet off. Rewatch the video
  • Thumb Down 1

11 minutes ago, DLJ said:

He deliberately kicked a Garrett in the nuts, twice, while trying to rip his helmet off. Rewatch the video

He had his facemark so he should have kicked him in the nuts. He never really kicked. He actually just pushed his nuts to get the animal off of him.

Watch it in motion - he raises his leg and then is trying to push Garrett off him after Garrett is trying to lift him by his helmet, rip his helmet off, whatever - not before.
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

If the Browns have any balls whatsoever, they would release him.  I don't care if you are Tom Brady, that is one of the most bush-league things I have ever seen on a sporting field ever. 

Speaking of the “great one”, just imagine Brady was the one hit. What would be happening now. 

And. If this isn’t roid rage I don’t know what is 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

32 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Why wasn’t mason Rudolph suspended for a game or two for initiating the bullsh*t?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Cuz he's a QB and the other guy was a little excessive with the hit after he already let go of the ball. He legit got to him, wrapped him up, and proceeded to drag him to ground. It's unnecessary. We just used to QBs being soft and just taking it and crying to refs. Garrett was real quick to start swinging 

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, DLJ said:

IMG_0241.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Lmao you cannot be serious. Garrett is in the middle of ripping Rudolph’s helmet off with brute force in that photo. What do you expect Rudolph to do there? He’s defending himself.

the idea that Rudolph started this is asinine. Garret has a late hit on Rudolph with 8 seconds left in the game, slammed him down,  Rudolph pulled garrets helmet because garret was holding him down... then garret went beserk 

• Upvote 3