What Should Happen To Garrett?

What should happen to Garrett?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What Should Happen To Garrett?

• Let the players police themselves like they use to.
    • Suspend him 4 games plus a fine
    • Suspend him 8 games plus a fine
    • Suspend him 16 games plus the biggest fine ever given
    • Life ban from the NFL
    • Suspension plus fine and legal action
    • Ban plus legal action
    • Nothing, he was standing up for himself because Rudolph tried him and that’s fighting words anything goes

13 hours ago, neckdemon said:

rudolph should be suspended then also. garrett went overboard for sure, but rudolph started the whole thing like a pansy. don't start what you can't finish

You have to be kidding. Rudolph  deserves something because he escalated it but there was a different  Browns player that was also in on the sack that backed away after the ball was thrown which is what Garrett should have done. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, neckdemon said:

dude seriously? first of all it wasnt close to 5 seconds and it wasnt even a hard take down. rudolph got triggered and tried to twist and rip garretts helmet off but failed. garrett said ok **** it....and succeeded in ripping rudolphs helmet off......then while being attacked by pouncey i believed and restrained by another steeler, rudolph charged after garrett......and proceeded to eat a helmet to his head and then get layed out 

First of that isn't  at all how it happened and Garrett  did twist Rudolph  into the ground while taking him down a long time after the pass was thrown. Maybe it wasn't  5 seconds but it was at least 3 which is an eternity  after he threw the ball and a second Browns defender actually  back away from him after he put his hands on the QB so it's  not like Garrett couldn't  have done the same thing. He had to know he didn't  have the ball anymore while taking him down. 

Two Steeler OL and a ref attempted to separate  them Pouncy being one of them but Pouncy didn't  start punching and kicking him until Garrett swung the helmet. 

Garrett is a thug. I don't  care if Rudolph spit in his face and described having sex with his sister and mother at the same time, you can't  react like that. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, neckdemon said:

Garrett is definitely an idiot but Rudolph is a bitch for starting the whole thing over nothing 

I just think it's  hilarious  you think Rudolph started it. Hey I'm going to get sacked by Garrett well after I throw the ball and while I'm getting sacked, I'm going to take a really long time getting taken to the ground without the ball. That will teach Garrett to screw with me. 

1 hour ago, More Cowbell said:

Dude, you aren't  funny. It's  actually sickening watching you try to justify  what Garrett did.

hey dude, i never justified it. i only said rudolph started it. but guess what. i don't give a rats ass if you like me or  not. you can suck my cock....you're SICKENED!!! lol. give me a damn break

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

hey dude, i never justified it. i only said rudolph started it. but guess what. i don't give a rats ass if you like me or  not. you can suck my cock....you're SICKENED!!! lol. give me a damn break

There you go again. Just proved my point skippy. 

I never said if I like or dislike you. Someone's opinion on a subject doesn't  give you the right to judge them. Seems that isn't  something you think though so whatever

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Garrett now claiming Mason Rudolph used a racisl slur at him, and that is why he attached the unhelmeted Rudolph.

Rudolph and his lawyers have denied the claim.

If Garrett is lying.......just, wow.

Sounds like he's lying to use race to his advantage. Hopefully, if untrue, Rudolph sues him. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Rudolph was already pretty damn forgiving not to file criminal charges against Garrett.  They were certainly warranted, as Garrett's actions went well beyond what is or should be acceptable even in a violent sport like football.

If Garrett is now making false accusations (the kind that tend to paint a guy for the rest of their lives in a very bad way), Rudolph should absolutely go after Garrett for it.  His reputation could be permanently tarnished over this kind of accusation.  It's not for lols.

Now, if Rudolph DID in fact say such a thing, well, it doesn't forgive Garrett, but it should have repercussions for Rudolph as well.

I don’t know if he said it or not? 

If I was Garrett I’d be telling the media from the first moment. He says nothing then comes back a week later with this! 

Garrett is a dirty player, we saw some of this ourselves with the bad hit on Trevor Siemian. That ankle isn’t going to be the same again. Guys got anger issues this is becoming very obvious. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Garrett now claiming Mason Rudolph used a racisl slur at him, and that is why he attached the unhelmeted Rudolph.

Rudolph and his lawyers have denied the claim.

If Garrett is lying.......just, wow.

Of course he is. It’s costing him millions and in today’s America it doesn’t need to be proven just applying it will be enough. 

1 minute ago, BurnleyJet said:

If I was Garrett I’d be telling the media from the first moment. He says nothing then comes back a week later with this! 

Garrett is a dirty player, we saw some of this ourselves with the bad hit on Trevor Siemian. That ankle isn’t going to be the same again. Guys got anger issues this is becoming very obvious. 

Exactamundo.  Had there been a racial slur, we all would have known about it within hours.  Garrett is a bald-faced liar apparently.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

Seems like he might have told Kitchens afterwards because Kitchens said at the post game presser that "words were said but I'm not going to say what was said. I'll keep that private.

We don't know if he's telling the truth or not. That will be revealed eventually. If it did, I don't fault him for not saying. Wouldn't make a difference anyway, because people would still accuse him of turning this into a racial thing