What Should Happen To Garrett?

What should happen to Garrett?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What Should Happen To Garrett?

• Let the players police themselves like they use to.
    • Suspend him 4 games plus a fine
    • Suspend him 8 games plus a fine
    • Suspend him 16 games plus the biggest fine ever given
    • Life ban from the NFL
    • Suspension plus fine and legal action
    • Ban plus legal action
    • Nothing, he was standing up for himself because Rudolph tried him and that’s fighting words anything goes

32 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

I gotta think if anything was said we would've heard about it that night.

Pretty sure Kitchens indicated something was said immediately after the game. It's possible Garrett was told not to mention it until speaking to a lawyer or some sh*t. 

Not that it makes it true but it's possible it wouldn't have came out immediately. 

4 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Pretty sure Kitchens indicated something was said immediately after the game. It's possible Garrett was told not to mention it until speaking to a lawyer or some sh*t. 

Not that it makes it true but it's possible it wouldn't have came out immediately. 

Yeah its quite cloudy about what Kitchens heard. 

Just seems a bit contrived to me.

56 minutes ago, isired said:

From just after midnight the night of the game

but she doesnt say she heard it or had evidence of it.

This is arguably her advice more than her relaying evidence. Isn't she also the one who suggested - before the game was over - Rudolph grabbed Garrett's nuts, and that's what set him off?

This looks at least as much like evidence that Garrett might be tapping that. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

8 hours ago, southtown24th said:

this will be one of the longest, hardest falls from grace in NFL history...

If the Browns cut him, 31 other teams will empty the vaults to sign him. The NFL is going to suppress any evidence that proves either case, so it’s going to be hearsay regardless. You wouldn’t want this dude coming off the edge for the Jets?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If the Browns cut him, 31 other teams will empty the vaults to sign him. The NFL is going to suppress any evidence that proves either case, so it’s going to be hearsay regardless. You wouldn’t want this dude coming off the edge for the Jets?

0D570A9A-E64A-4B7F-A4A8-84D5AA01B3C8.jpeg.f0877d35629da951aad27330bb07ebbf.jpeg

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’d take him but I also wanted Bill Romanowski, Kareem Hunt, Richie incognito, Suh etc. It’s football not church choir. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, New York Mick said:

I’d take him but I also wanted Bill Romanowski, Kareem Hunt, Richie incognito, Suh etc. It’s football not church choir. 

I’ve long maintained that any competitive football team, ever, has to have five (no more, no less) sociopaths on it that you wouldn’t want within a mile of your home. This is a fact. Teams that are 100% good citizens will finish 0-16. Gotta sprinkle in a few serial killers, fringe pedos, drug addicts, gun runners, what have you.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I’ve long maintained that any competitive football team, ever, has to have five (no more, no less) sociopaths on it that you wouldn’t want within a mile of your home. This is a fact. Teams that are 100% good citizens will finish 0-16. Gotta sprinkle in a few serial killers, fringe pedos, drug addicts, gun runners, what have you.

As good an explanation for JN's success as I've seen. 

• Haha 3

like the guilt or innocence of this dude ripping off and smashing another guys head in with a helmet relies on whether or not he heard a racial slur? if I had a nickel for every time I had a racial slur thrown at me, I would have 5-6 bucks in my pocket minus the head snashing

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Sure, Garrett going up against Josh "Deleted Tweets" Allen 2x a year should be good for another round of Smackdown RAW: NFL edition.

• Haha 2

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 7:58 PM, batman10023 said:

And what if there was injury. 6-8 games?  Death would be at least 16 games I assume. 

Nah, death is a "lifetime" ban, for both...

I mean, what are you really upset about? You never hit someone with a helmet? Sh!!t when Mount Vernon plays New Rochelle they need metal detectors...in the locker rooms.

Why is Rudolph so precious to you? See a little of your high school experience in him?

On 11/22/2019 at 7:03 PM, New York Mick said:

We are the jets

No one good wants come here as a free agent

We might as well sign Antonio Brown and trade a second and a 4th for Myles Garrett

21 hours ago, ylekram said:

like the guilt or innocence of this dude ripping off and smashing another guys head in with a helmet relies on whether or not he heard a racial slur? if I had a nickel for every time I had a racial slur thrown at me, I would have 5-6 bucks in my pocket minus the head snashing

Nicholas Cage should go after Stuttering John if that’s the case

stern fans would get that reference