***OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JETS GAME THREAD***

With the amount of picks the Dolphins have acquired they might be contenders in a few years. Every is laughing at them now but I don’t think they will be in 2-3 years. The Jets on the other hand are stuck in an eternal rebuild it feels like. 

The dolphins are doing it right. Nice and clean. The players they let go, while solid have the stink of loser on them. They were able to acquire numerous first rd picks for those guys. They have more than one first rd pick or top 3 rds for the next few years. If they can do a good job of avoiding busts they will have a very strong team.

The real hope is that their NE underling HC goes the way of all the others and flops without the hood.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

The dolphins are doing it right. Nice and clean. The players they let go, while solid have the stink of loser on them. They were able to acquire numerous first rd picks for those guys. They have more than one first rd pick or top 3 rds for the next few years. If they can do a good job of avoiding busts they will have a very strong team.

The real hope is that their NE underling HC goes the way of all the others and flops without the hood.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Quietly they are taking over the AFC East. 

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

STOP no more negative posts!!!!!!!!!

This is the game thread where we hope and want the NY Jets to win. 

During these lost years, I've come to wanting the jets to lose Monday through Saturday...but when gameday comes...I just dont have it in me to root against the jets. 

• Upvote 2