Adam Gase - Burner Account? MERGED

Maxman

7 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

She probably used the name tongue and cheek - no one knew Gase’s son’s first name....No one would have still  known, if Mehta didn’t uncover the fake account being used by Gase/Jets PR and expose it.  Manish did his job and because Jet fans don’t like their organization looking poorly they want to blame the media.

Everyone calling for Mehta to be fired should apologize.

You should be fired and I'm not sorry.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

You are so turning me on in this thread.

Take my hand and let's go play mafia.

I’ve been keeled over all day with nausea. All I’ve had the stomach to do today was watch inglorious basterds and unearth fraudulence on the internet with lustful passion. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

From the movie - Eyes Wide Shut, goes along with the screen name

Big Kubrick Fan and that’s how long I’ve been on this site (well, harkens back to the old JetsInsider...when the movie first came out.)

Dr Strangelove would be a more appropriate name and icon for a Jets site

14 hours ago, MichaelScott said:

This entire thing is nonsense, but the whole Jets PR/Intern narrative is REALLY nonsense, imo. If Gase wanted/needed this burner account, and the Jets were in on it, they are handing this over to a temp intern? Additionally, again imo, the whole use of Gase's son's name in the twitter handle SCREAMS someone other than Gase intentionally using that name in the handle in order to have an extra "got ya!" to point to when making the argument that this is Gase account - i.e. Manish. 

If Gase makes this account, the goal is to prop him up on social media, completely anonymously.  You want this to look like a Jets fan and have nothing that would EVER suggest it was actually Gase because of how pathetic it would look if it came to light. 

If Manish makes this account with the eventual intention of first "discovering" this burner account and then breaking the news that it belongs to Gase himself, using his son's name is a convenient, albiet transparent, piece of evidence to point to when claiming its Gase. 

Manish, who lives on twitter and does anything/everything to have attention on himself has also been dead silent on the likely only time in his life he trending and being mentioned on a national level. 

This is exactly where I stand. I don't buy the Jets intern story.

- How would she have known the word for word response the Manish was going to post moments later

- Why delete that tweet and account if you were the Jets intern? There is nothing inherently bad about the tweet other than it is word for word the same as Manish's

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

Mehta refused to answer any questions about the burner account on his regular spot on the Play Like a Jet podcast. What an unethical POS.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Really need everyone to avoid his public displays until he's gone from the Jets beat.  The guy has lost all credibility.  

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

If he’s not involved just say so. 

LOL

Because he is.  It's Mehta.  Other beat guys are involved with burner accounts too.  Mehta just blew the whistle on Cimini having one trolling other beat writers.  It goes away,as it should.

This one is a bit creepy.     

• Upvote 1