What happened to 14 in Green? Did Darnold finally have enough?

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

I have mistaken this for hubris.

Understandable, lol.

Im going with me being too lazy to answer each person who asked why I changed it. I would’ve had to answer 10+ pms, and about 6 or 7 posts in various threads. Ugh.

Taking the easy way out has always been one of my go to moves.

• Thumb Down 1

44 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Darnold is my Daddy as a username for life if Sam this year puts Baker and Allen in his rear view mirror. Better stats and more wins. 

We’re both gamblers....

I’m game if you agree to changing yours to “Baker is my lover” or “Josh Allen turns me on” if Sam doesn’t.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/25/2020 at 4:53 PM, BurnleyJet said:

Over/under On him lasting until week 1 before the ban hammer?

I made it through both years of Darnold’s mediocre to poor play without getting banned, I’m sure I’ll be just fine, thank you.

• Thumb Down 1

@Trolly McTrollface

It's quite ironic how  you complain to the mods about posters downvoting you, and then you search my history and downvote every post from a week ago, even when I talk about our draft class. You're a pathetic fraud of a little man. You couldn't hold TX's jock.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

11 hours ago, RobR said:

@Trolly McTrollface

It's quite ironic how  you complain to the mods about posters downvoting you, and then you search my history and downvote every post from a week ago, even when I talk about our draft class. You're a pathetic fraud of a little man. You couldn't hold TX's jock.

giphy.gif

You forgot to mention you’ve downvoted me twice in this thread and I don’t know how many times in the past month before I left 4 for you. Yet now you’re whining, lol.

Have another bag of Cheetos, and go watch some YouTube highlights.

• Thumb Down 3

1 minute ago, Trolly McTrollface said:

You forgot to mention you’ve downvoted me twice in this thread alone, and I don’t know how many times in the past month, all because you’re feelings got hurt like a little girl.

Have another bag of Cheetos, and go watch some YouTube highlights.

I downvote your posts because they suck.....you downvote me out of spite, even when I talk up our draft class. On the most moderated Jets site out there, you had a very level headed mod call you Trolly Mctrollface. I'm still lmao. 

When you can bring some decent content about football I'm all ears, until then peace

• Post of the Week 2

20 minutes ago, RobR said:

I downvote your posts because they suck.....you downvote me out of spite, even when I talk up our draft class. On the most moderated Jets site out there, you had a very level headed mod call you Trolly Mctrollface. I'm still lmao. 

When you can bring some decent content about football I'm all ears, until then peace

Awwww

Robbie is upset someone doesn’t care what he thinks about our draft class... poor baby.

That probably hurts really bad when you’re a grown man who spends half his day watching clips of Division 3 guards on YouTube, just so you can play amateur GM on a message board, huh?

• Thumb Down 2

On 6/25/2020 at 11:59 AM, RutgersJetFan said:

While we are on this subject I think it's finally time to let all of you know that I have been around for quite a long time and my original name on JetsInsider back in the early 2000's was Timothee Chalamet.

I was once Greenseed3 until I forgot my password, and @Maxman wouldn’t merge the two profiles to correct my actual join date or reputation. 

@The Crusher, remember when you mistakenly banned me without warning? If you wanna make it up to me so you can sleep better at nights...

13 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

I was once Greenseed3 until I forgot my password, and @Maxman wouldn’t merge the two profiles to correct my actual join date or reputation. 

@The Crusher, remember when you mistakenly banned me without warning? If you wanna make it up to me so you can sleep better at nights...

Well we don't have the ability to merge two user accounts so yeah.

Just saw this.  I had thought a Mod changed it on you without you knowing (which would have been even funnier) based on your posting/trolling style (Ex. You start a thread, make a point, then say you'll stay out of the discussion.....only to post 24 more times in the thread. :D )

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Just saw this.  I had thought a Mod changed it on you without you knowing (which would have been even funnier) based on your posting/trolling style (Ex. You start a thread, make a point, then say you'll stay out of the discussion.....only to post 24 more times in the thread. :D )

I was THIS close to getting away with it in that thread...

Then came you!  ?

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Did dude get banned? 

1 hour ago, Thai Jet said:

I hope not. He last posted on 8/16 so hopefully he's just on vacation. 

Can't wait for the "What happened to Trolly McTrollFace?" thread he'll start upon his return, under a brand new username, BakerJoshDaniel4Life.