***OFFICIAL KICKOFF THE 2020 NFL SEASON TNF TEXANS VS CHIEFS GAME THREAD***

joewilly12

2 minutes ago, Lith said:

So, maybe David Johnson still has something left.  Looked really good on that drive.

I was in fine forum in my fantasy football draft, mid to late rounds, D. Johnson is still there for the Texans.  I run to the podium and make the pick.  "I got a steal!" and the end of the draft I look and it is Duke Johnson.  Final fantasy ass holes!  My team is going to be so bad this year.

• Haha 3

Just now, fusionCA said:

Competition by Disney amazon HBO  Hulo 

Disney+ has a ton of subs because it's a name brand. Their content blows. I cancelled my subscription until Mandalorian comes back on. 

HBO and Hulu blow as well. Although I watched the first episode of Raised by Wolves and it was decent. 

Prime is where it's at, if anyone here hasnt watched Upload, get on it. Its hilarious. 

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Disney+ has a ton of subs because it's a name brand. Their content blows. I cancelled my subscription until Mandalorian comes back on. 

HBO and Hulu blow as well. Although I watched the first episode of Raised by Wolves and it was decent. 

Prime is where it's at, if anyone here hasnt watched Upload, get on it. Its hilarious. 

I can’t believe you guys pay for this. 

buy an amazon firestick, download Kodi-Serene and enjoy. Everything ever made.