ESPN article: Bold Prediction for every NFL team

GreekJet

9 minutes ago, GreekJet said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29846157/bold-predictions-2020-nfl-season-mvp-aaron-rodgers-rushing-title-nick-chubb

Everyone wrote positive predictions about a player who might outperform expectations or take their game to another level

Cimini? Nah 

Cimini hasn't changed in over a decade and will never change. He is the sky is doom and gloom in Jetsland Reporter for ESPN. He is getting better but i don't see a complete turnaround not if he wants clicks.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

Cimini's taken his negativity to a Benigno-like level lately.  He could have written about Becton, Davis, or the new o-line coming together.

At least guys like Hughes and Costello are level headed.

Yeah there are plenty of other things he could have written but Dick's gonna dick.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

Seems pretty spot on to me.  It IS Bold to think Bell gets traded mid-year, but that's kinda the point about Bold isn't it?

As part of that bold he clearly implies the trade is because Perine needs "way made" for him, which IS, in fact, a bold prediction about a young player.  Are any of YOU predicting Perine to be the #1 RB and making Bell expendable by mid-season?

We're likely a bad team.  The article (and the link to the broader Jets stuff it came from) seems pretty accurate to me, and pretty close to most of the mood here, SARHomerbots nonwithstanding.

TLDR:  Stop whining the horrorshow NY Sports media won't give you a tug.  You made it what it is, suck it up.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

Cimini's taken his negativity to a Benigno-like level lately.  He could have written about Becton, Davis, or the new o-line coming together.

At least guys like Hughes and Costello are level headed.

I think Cimini gets off on the hate i truly do, At this point he has created a nice niche for himself as the Anti-Jet reporter. 

35 minutes ago, GreekJet said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29846157/bold-predictions-2020-nfl-season-mvp-aaron-rodgers-rushing-title-nick-chubb

Everyone wrote positive predictions about a player who might outperform expectations or take their game to another level

Cimini? Nah 

Every single is a troll job from this guy... Go back to your gints forum

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, mphtrilogy said:

with manish being banished, he seems to have stepped up his game and filled that hole now...

I'd say it's more accurate that now that Manish has been sidelined and Francessa is irrelevant, Jets Fans need a new face to attach their obsessive "leave Brittney alone" girlish whining about their local sports media.  Looks like it could be Cimini.  We'll see if we get five different threads on "What Cimini said..." every week like we got with Francessa and Manish.

• Sympathy 1

Is Bell being traded a bold prediction? The Jets could be having a solid year and Bell could still be traded. A bold prediction is that the Safety position is actually a stronger position without Adams. Well that is probably true. So forget that one.

Oh I have one, that the Jets found an edge rusher in Bryce Huff.

59 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Seems pretty spot on to me.  It IS Bold to think Bell gets traded mid-year, but that's kinda the point about Bold isn't it?

As part of that bold he clearly implies the trade is because Perine needs "way made" for him, which IS, in fact, a bold prediction about a young player.  Are any of YOU predicting Perine to be the #1 RB and making Bell expendable by mid-season?

We're likely a bad team.  The article (and the link to the broader Jets stuff it came from) seems pretty accurate to me, and pretty close to most of the mood here, SARHomerbots nonwithstanding.

TLDR:  Stop whining the horrorshow NY Sports media won't give you a tug.  You made it what it is, suck it up.

Actually "I" have said both of these things in many previous posts. Lamical Perine WILL BE the starting running back on this team.

Le'Veon Bell is a financial liability and a distraction, and he also happens to be burnt out. He adds nothing to the offense. I never wanted him here and I said we should trade him from the get go.

In fact they brought in Frank Gore to Mentor Perine, that's how much they can't wait to get rid of Bell. So how is that a bold prediction?

Also Rich Cimini is a smug, pompous Cock. I really don't think he does his homework. As you can see he mentioned the Patriots in our so-called tough stretch this season, he just bloviates and he's the type that really doesn't pay attention. Mahomes, the Pats, the Yankees and the Cowboys blah blah blah..

He just wants to take the safe bet and try to be right all the time.You know the type right? LOL!

BTW every team is on even ground right now. Every team is facing injuries, no preseason, and all have to adapt.

The Jets have a puncher's chance just as much as any other team in the league. So how are we a bad team? 

Here is something bold you can do. Try a calculated risk while forming your actual own opinion?

Thinking that someone would ever trade anything for a RB with nearly 2,000 career touches to date and carrying a $13M cap charge is certainly bold, Rich.

Only 2 teams wanted Bell one year ago:  Us and the Colts.  Since then, the Colts used a 2nd round pick on a RB, and Bell rushed for 3.2 yards per carry.

What will have changed to make teams that didn't want Bell for free (from a draft capital perspective) a year ago now give up pick(s) to acquire him?  Contending teams never need RB help that desperately.

Bell is going nowhere in 2020.