Jamal Adams doing his thing.

Bronx

1 minute ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

The defense didnt.

Except for the part where they did repeatedly.  Or are we now going to talk about the defensive greatness under Bowles and Rodgers, to fit a narrative of the team that has sucked for a decade only continuing to do as they long have because of one safety who that some here are obsessed with?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Columbia Jet Fan said:

Meh. If anything today makes me feel better about the JA trade. Imagine thinking this team would be better off right now with an 18mm/yr safety than multiple picks. The Jets have a bottom 3 roster in the NFL and need a QB - they’re two years away from competing... glad we were able to get something while we could and losing Jamal gives us a better chance of being able to draft TL.

Exactly.. This thread is beyond dumb. Maye has been great, the rest of the Jets suck. If we had Adams we'd still be getting crushed but without a the extra picks coming to us.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

Except for the part where they did repeatedly.  Or are we now going to talk about the defensive greatness under Bowles and Rodgers, to fit a narrative of the team that has sucked for a decade only continuing to do as they long have because of one safety who that some here are obsessed with?

We had a top 10 defense last season, but go off I guess. We are looking like a bottom 5 defense right now.

Great teams are built by getting rid of your best players I'm told.