FIRE GASE

TNJet

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Sam Darnold played worse than he did at any time in his career.  If Sam played as he was coached and did successfully during the last 8 games of last season, we win this game going away.

This one is on Sam.  I wish it wasn't.  But it is.

SAR I

I'd wash your mouth out with soap if i could. You and Gase can switch teeth all you want - but do it somewhere else.  

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

We sucked way differently than last year guys, I swear!

Gase is a retard.

The team was totally unprepared, incompetent and outclassed in all three phases of the game today. 

Not since Kotite era have I seen such putrid effort and chaos. JD has his hands full and needs to be a ruthless mo fo.

1 minute ago, Barton said:

I think most would agree with this.....

Sam may or may not be the answer at QB, but Gase thus far has not helped him at all. If anything, his playcalling AND his system has been a terrible fit for Darnold and has impeded his progress. Sam's strength is making plays on the move. Does Gase call plays to Sam's strength? Nope. He also has nobody to throw the ball to on the outside. It's ugly watching this offense. 

32 yds in the first half? In year 2 of his offense? Same old last place Gase...hey that rhymed. Cool he's now "last place Gase" hahaga!

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Sam Darnold played worse than he did at any time in his career.  If Sam played as he was coached and did successfully during the last 8 games of last season, we win this game going away.

This one is on Sam.  I wish it wasn't.  But it is.

SAR I

What, no dipsheet "The Jets really won today" BS from you this year SAR?

GTFO man, seriously.  You're a worse troll than PatsFanTx ever was.

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Darnold was a prime prospect QB.  Gase has done nothing to make him better.

Ever notice how this team plays a lot better on offense  in hurry up when gase cannot get his mitts on the play calling?

I remember telling myself that today. In the hurry up, offense executes and scores. Gase calls plays its 3 and out. I agree totally my friend. Total truth here.

16 minutes ago, Warfish said:

What, no dipsheet "The Jets really won today" BS from you this year SAR?

The Bills didn't win today; the Jets lost.

16 minutes ago, Warfish said:

GTFO man, seriously.  You're a worse troll than PatsFanTx ever was.

Your opinion hasn't mattered in 8 years.

SAR I

1 hour ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

You're not wrong. Darnold has to learn how to put the team on his back, which he has not done once. Taking that awful sack is what a UDFA rookie does. It's beyond inexcusable. 

I would love for this to be a Gase problem, its far better to accept that than the alternative-  that Darnold isn't who we think he is.

SAR I

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Darnold was a prime prospect QB.  Gase has done nothing to make him better.

Ever notice how this team plays a lot better on offense  in hurry up when gase cannot get his mitts on the play calling?

Replace "Gase" with "Schitty.)"... then I know You're statement is 100% accurate.

"Your quarterback: My ex-son Sam Darnold, who was famously laid up last year with the world’s longest bout of mono. The Jets have the all-time most pathetic QB gif in the Buttfumble, but they went ahead and challenged their own crown with the Darnold mono meme. Remarkable. Darnold also lost a toenail. Not since Robert Griffin III has an NFL quarterback suffered so many unorthodox injuries. With Gase still around, the possibilities for Darnold and the injury report are breathtakingly vast. Dislocated nipples. Pickled testicles. Fractured ass cheeks. Jarred ankles. Psoriasis of the taint. FULL DEMONIC POSSESSION"

https://defector.com/why-your-team-sucks-2020-new-york-jets/