FIRE GASE

TNJet

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

After SF blows us out next week, I seriously think there is a chance he gets canned before week 3. 

I didn’t see the game but was reading through the game posts.  Unfortunately Gase will probably be here for the usual 3-4 year stint. Then another coach and another rebuild. Hopefully things will get better as the season progresses. 

1 hour ago, TNJet said:

That is all.

Sam Darnold played worse than he did at any time in his career.  If Sam played as he was coached and did successfully during the last 8 games of last season, we win this game going away.

This one is on Sam.  I wish it wasn't.  But it is.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 3

Well for one this years teams is missing playmakers on offense. And Bell was injured today. We also lost 2 major players on defense in Jamal and Mosley. And our only deep threat in Robby who is one of the few Jets O players capable of putting points on the scoreboard. And Robby had a big game today as did Jamal 

13 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Sam Darnold played worse than he did at any time in his career.  If Sam played as he was coached and did successfully during the last 8 games of last season, we win this game going away.

SAR I

Gase, is that you??

1 minute ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Mark this down as the first time I am hopping on the "Fire Gase" bus. I hope he proves me wrong and makes me eat my words. I'd much rather be wrong about Gase than be right. 

Me too. Add Sam to that, as well, I'd LOVE to be proven wrong... but the red flags are all over the place....

• Sympathy 1

wE

8 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Well for one this years teams is missing playmakers on offense. And Bell was injured today. We also lost 2 major players on defense in Jamal and Mosley. And our only deep threat in Robby who is one of the few Jets O players capable of putting points on the scoreboard. And Robby had a big game today as did Jamal 

We never had Moseley so he cant be a loss. Poole had as good of a game as Jamal in the Jamal role. Neither of these have anything to do with the smelly turd we laid on the field today

12 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

You're not wrong. Darnold has to learn how to put the team on his back, which he has not done once. Taking that awful sack is what a UDFA rookie does. It's beyond inexcusable. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

I didn’t see the game but was reading through the game posts.  Unfortunately Gase will probably be here for the usual 3-4 year stint. Then another coach and another rebuild. Hopefully things will get better as the season progresses. 

The Jets won't be good again in my lifetime. I'm 38.

2 minutes ago, johnnysd said:

wE

We never had Moseley so he cant be a loss. Poole had as good of a game as Jamal in the Jamal role. Neither of these have anything to do with the smelly turd we laid on the field today

Wtf? Poole? Maye dude, Maye played Jamal's role.

I think most would agree with this.....

Sam may or may not be the answer at QB, but Gase thus far has not helped him at all. If anything, his playcalling AND his system has been a terrible fit for Darnold and has impeded his progress. Sam's strength is making plays on the move. Does Gase call plays to Sam's strength? Nope. He also has nobody to throw the ball to on the outside. It's ugly watching this offense. 

• Upvote 2