SO MANY GOOD PEOPLE HERE

16 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

The great benefit of winning a game or two at the end of a year when the other team are resting their players.  You get Quinnen Williams instead of Bosa.

If they won another game or two maybe they end up with Josh Allen or Ed Oliver instead of Quinnen Williams. It works both ways. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/20/2020 at 11:59 AM, Gastineau Lives said:

Puppies are cute and should never be thrown in a river. 

How 13 of you can be in favor of killing puppies by drowning is beyond me.

If this is what I'm assuming (editing the original post long after proving to be way off) that is hilarious.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

If this is what I'm assuming (editing the original post long after proving to be way off) that is hilarious.

Actually, what happened is that I posted a well thought out thread about how I was curious to see how Becton would do against Bosa given their relative styles and strengths and it was ignored. So I started this thread to see if something so stupid and hyperbolic would get responses and of course, it did and then suggested that puppies shouldn't be drowned and these 13 sadistic bastards revealed themselves. 

• Haha 2