Other NFL games sept 27th

Beerfish

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He has 4 TDs today.  Not sure he really has much to prove.

If he has 1 bad play to end the game, that'll be enough for Jets fans to throw him out with yesterday's garbage. Meanwhile, we continue to play Twister to avoid inconvenient truths about Darnold.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It hasn't been a "rivalry" in decades.  Rivalries can't be forced simply by playing a team 2x a year.

Still in the division. And they look like they could be the best team in the AFCE for years to come.

We'll all hate them with a passion soon enough. I'm just getting ahead of the curve.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Still in the division. And they look like they could be the best team in the AFCE for years to come.

We'll all hate them with a passion soon enough. I'm just getting ahead of the curve.

Not me, but I'm biased.  Their GM went to my alma mater.  We had some of the same professors.  And the ironic thing is UNCW doesn't even have a football program.

I'll be rooting for the Bills, except when they play the Jets, for as long as Brandon Beane is running the show there.

3 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

if you're a grown ass man, yeah, it is.

i mean...if they lose and we go to playoffs? sure, i get it., otherwise being a baby cos we drafted an overrated USC QB again...  lame

My rooting against a division rival has nothing to do with Darnold's performance.