Nico out

nico002

• 6 months later...
1 hour ago, jgb said:

Great call. Nico is back as @Pichula bashing Mike White because he makes Zach look (searching for a kind way to say this) "unready."

Strange hobby to adopt; ball washing any QB drafted by the Jets on a message board?  Bizarre to say the least.  It's like filling out a lotto ticket every week but you intentionally leave a number missing on each ticket for good luck. 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Strange hobby to adopt; ball washing any QB drafted by the Jets on a message board?  Bizarre to say the least.  It's like filling out a lotto ticket every week but you intentionally leave a number missing on each ticket for good luck. 

Any stranger than automatically hating the qb for the team you supposedly root for? 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Pichula said:

Any stranger than automatically hating the qb for the team you supposedly root for? 

Well, allow me to retort.

I was super optimistic about Darnold then he sucked. So I changed my opinion.

I am waiting to see on Zach.

You, on the other hand, never change your opinion regardless of the facts and you feel a need to venomously destroy Mike White because he challenges your new flavor of the month, Zach.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Pichula said:

False.  I was a Darnold supporter.  Wanted to keep him and trade out of the pick.  Then it was clear, Zach was the pick, so look at my username and avatar, nobody else on the site dedicated themselves to Wilson but me, problem is, he sucks something awful 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

You, on the other hand, never change your opinion regardless of the facts and you feel a need to venomously destroy Mike White because he challenges your new flavor of the month, Zach.

Look at my posts on Wilson and tell where I’ve been a homer. I see ridiculous potential and want to give him more than 5 games to develop it. I find it hilarious that I am a Wilson homer but as soon as I hint that mike white may not be Brady I am called a hater by the same people

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

False.  I was a Darnold supporter.  Wanted to keep him and trade out of the pick.  Then it was clear, Zach was the pick, so look at my username and avatar, nobody else on the site dedicated themselves to Wilson but me, problem is, he sucks something awful 

Sure bud 

2 minutes ago, Pichula said:

Look at my posts on Wilson and tell where I’ve been a homer. I see ridiculous potential and want to give him more than 5 games to develop it. I find it hilarious that I am a Wilson homer but as soon as I hint that mike white may not be Brady I am called a hater by the same people

Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I misinterpreted your post that only "brain damaged Jets fans" could like Mike White who has more career 400-yard games than Darnold does, who you still believe to be a secret-FQB-in-hiding.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jgb said:

Oh, I'm sorry. I guess I misinterpreted your post that only "brain damaged Jets fans" could like Mike White who has more career 400-yard games than Darnold does, who you still believe to be a secret-FQB-in-hiding.

Brain damaged Jets fans think mike white is the next Tom Brady based on that mirage of a 400 yard game, and are ready to dump the #2 overall pick. I like mike white, I’d love if he became a HOF, I saw nothing on Sunday to lead me to believe that was possible. Darnold is a shattered shell of a quarterback. 

3 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

It was never about nico being wrong, it was about him being such a virulent piece of sh*t about it.

Looks like he’s learned something though rollseyes.gif

And if you scroll back in this thread, people were super good natured about him coming back. Yet, he still created a new name anyway. Odd.

• Haha 2

Just now, Pichula said:

Brain damaged Jets fans think mike white is the next Tom Brady based on that mirage of a 400 yard game, and are ready to dump the #2 overall pick. I like mike white, I’d love if he became a HOF, I saw nothing on Sunday to lead me to believe that was possible. Darnold is a shattered shell of a quarterback. 

Congratulations, nico. You remain undefeated against strawmen.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, jgb said:

Wait, were you looking for anything more than a constant inability to put together a single coherent thought related to pro-football?

If so, perhaps that's on you for setting the expectations unreasonably high for our friend here.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pichula said:

This is no less than the 4th insult you've slung at Jets fans this morning.

Trying to get banned?  

You already have that new alt ready to go, dont you? 

• Haha 3

Just now, JiFapono said:

This is no less than the 4th insult you've slung at Jets fans this morning.

Trying to get banned?  

You already have that new alt ready to go, dont you? 

Oh look Jif trying to get someone banned because he’s incapable of a conversation. Putting you on ignore (first person I’ve ever done that for) 

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, Pichula said:

Oh look Jif trying to get someone banned because he’s incapable of a conversation. Putting you on ignore (first person I’ve ever done that for) 

Each time a Jets fan gets their heart broken they get more and more cynical. You just get meaner.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

It was never about nico being wrong, it was about him being such a virulent piece of sh*t about it.

Looks like he’s learned something though rollseyes.gif

True, although it was definitely also never about nico being right, considering no meaningful point could ever once be derived from his nonsensical tirades.

• Haha 2