The Jets are going to beat Denver

Jetsfan80

13 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

That seals it. Bortles actually might've been a problem for Jets because bums coming off the street beating us is a slightly higher precedence rule than Jet finally winning when everyone wants them to lose.

But now, it's a home run that Jets win. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Jets might win but I think Gase already punched his ticket to the unemployment line.

No way Johnson agrees to fire Gase after a win.  I'm sure Gase will get fired at some point in 2020 but a W would probably keep him safe until at least the Week 11 bye.  Because Jets.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because this is exactly what this franchise does best, and has been doing since about 2005:  Win meaningless games just when you expect them to finally be headed for the # 1 pick.  

The Broncos may be favored, but Elway and co. know what the deal is.  The best thing for that franchise is to overtake the Jets (and several other teams, presumably) in the race for # 1.  

It also will ensure Adam Gase is the head coach until, at minimum, the Week 11 bye.

This is what  the Jets do.  You know it, I know it, we all know it:  A win is coming on Thursday night.  

FML.

The Jets could screw up a wet dream .

11 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Jeff Driskel or Brett Rypien?!

Are we supposed to prepare for both of them??

Remember when Bowles shrugged and said "we couldn't adjust to Baker because there's no tape on him" when he came in and got the first Browns win in like 2 years against us? This was a couple months after the Jets had presumably been over every snap of Darnold's, Baker's and Rosen's college careers with a fine toothed comb in preparation for the draft. (I think Macc had Allen completely blacklisted due to superficial similarity to Hack).

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Remember when Bowles shrugged and said "we couldn't adjust to Baker because there's no take of him" when he came in and got the first Jets win in like 2 years against us? This was a couple months after the Jets had presumably been over every snap of Darnold's, Baker's and Rosen's college careers with a fine toothed comb in preparation for the draft. (I think Macc had Allen completely blacklisted due to superficial similarity to Hack).

Yes, I've yet to block out that memory.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because this is exactly what this franchise does best, and has been doing since about 2005:  Win meaningless games just when you expect them to finally be headed for the # 1 pick.  

The Broncos may be favored, but Elway and co. know what the deal is.  The best thing for that franchise is to overtake the Jets (and several other teams, presumably) in the race for # 1.  

It also will ensure Adam Gase is the head coach until, at minimum, the Week 11 bye.

This is what  the Jets do.  You know it, I know it, we all know it:  A win is coming on Thursday night.  

FML.

I say drastic measures are at hand

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

FML.

I am so worried that you are 100% correct about this.

We'll win an ugly 10-6 type of game and CJ will use that as an excuse to keep Gase around.

3 straight blowouts followed by 1 ugly win and our owner will cling to the one ugly win. So typical.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

If the Jets win big and Sam has a good day I’ll be fine with it.

I think you’ll be happy then. It’s time for some Darnold fool’s gold to sprinkle just enough hope over us to make the next meltdown that much more painful.

8 minutes ago, jgb said:

I think you’ll be happy then. It’s time for some Darnold fool’s gold to sprinkle just enough hope over us to make the next meltdown that much more painful.

I’ll be happy for a moment. And then I’ll be on here claiming playoff run while actually expecting 4-12 and Darnold’s dismissal 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

We will win so that gase can be the head coach for the rest of the season and completely ruin the team. The guy has had red flags all over him since his first press conference he needs to go.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Predicting the most painful scenario for Jets is pretty good business 

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

FML.

Beats talking about Jamal's injury.