Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TuscanyTile2

Daphne Zuniga

Recommended Posts

Does anyone have an injury status update on this guy?  A 3rd rounder who has been completely MIA.   We're coming up on week 8 for crying out loud.  Afaik, he didn't suffer a season-ending injury (like a torn ACL).  Does he have Jed Lowrie Syndrome or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Last I saw her, she was in a supporting role on Melrose Place. 

Last time I saw Jabari Zuniga was..............never.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Last time I saw Jabari Zuniga was..............never.

I saw him in his living room on live feed in April during the draft.

 

good times.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Last time I saw Jabari Zuniga was..............never.

I don't ever recall seeing him on the field or hearing his name during games on TV.  Maybe still hurt?   Last I read on Zuniga was this which was in Sept.:

Jets' Jabari Zuniga: Heads to IR
by RotoWire Staff | RotoWire

 

The Jets placed Zuniga (quadriceps) on injured reserve Monday.

The rookie third-round pick will be forced to miss at least the first three games, but he could be available for Week 4's clash against the Broncos. Zuniga is slated to start in a reserve role once he gets healthy, as Quinnen Williams and Henry Anderson are seemingly locked into starting roles to begin the year.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/playerpage/2180452/jabari-zuniga

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I saw him in his living room on live feed in April during the draft.

 

good times.

That has been the pinnacle of his Jets career so far.  Since then, he's been a regular Anthony Barr for us.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

I don't ever recall seeing him on the field or hearing his name during games on TV.  Maybe still hurt?   Last I read on Zuniga was this:

Jets' Jabari Zuniga: Heads to IR
by RotoWire Staff | RotoWire

 

The Jets placed Zuniga (quadriceps) on injured reserve Monday.

The rookie third-round pick will be forced to miss at least the first three games, but he could be available for Week 4's clash against the Broncos. Zuniga is slated to start in a reserve role once he gets healthy, as Quinnen Williams and Henry Anderson are seemingly locked into starting roles to begin the year.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/players/playerpage/2180452/jabari-zuniga

That link says he could be a potential steal.  Maybe he will be and I'm just being impatient.  But it mentioned week 4 and it's already week 8.  It would be nice to hear an update on this guy.

image.png.9ac05d2bfc30f81998b2a2bc27c23572.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

That link says he could be a potential steal.  Maybe he will be and I'm just being impatient.  But it mentioned week 4 and it's already week 8.  It would be nice to hear an update on this guy.

image.png.9ac05d2bfc30f81998b2a2bc27c23572.png

You're not being impatient at all.  It would be nice to get an update on him. 

Just checked the Jets' roster and he's still listed as "Reserve/Injured".

https://www.newyorkjets.com/team/players-roster/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Last time I saw Jabari Zuniga was..............never.

I think he was hiding out with Mims. Ask Mims. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Does anyone have an injury status update on this guy?

f5bd9f1b6fbcc9b024be2d5ad70fdabf.jpg

Locked, cocked and ready to rock, looks like.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

That has been the pinnacle of his Jets career so far.  Since then, he's been a regular Anthony Barr for us.

CJ Mosley*

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Last I saw her, she was in a supporting role on Melrose Place. 

Daphne-Zuniga-Melrose-Place.jpg

thats hilarious. i thought the same thing when i saw the thread title.. "chick from spaceballs?...."

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Paradis said:

thats hilarious. i thought the same thing when i saw the thread title.. "chick from spaceballs?...."

lol  Yup, that's her.

EbnqebvU4AAE7Qu.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

That link says he could be a potential steal.  Maybe he will be and I'm just being impatient.  But it mentioned week 4 and it's already week 8.  It would be nice to hear an update on this guy.

image.png.9ac05d2bfc30f81998b2a2bc27c23572.png

This was the one pick I criticized JD for. You can't take a player this high,who couldn't stay on the field in college, regardless of athletic potenial. Now were just seeing more of the same with the Jets.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

honestly Huff deserves the reps more anyway 

the Jets need a pass rusher but you don't sign those types they have to be drafted 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rangerous said:

zuniga is rapidly approaching polite territory.  let's hope not.

Jachai Polite has 1 sack and 3 tackles for the Rams this season. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could be wrong but I think they have this week to activate him or he’s out for the season. So guess we’ll see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Jachai Polite has 1 sack and 3 tackles for the Rams this season. 

it took him a while to get there.  can he be the one mac draft pick who succeeds with a different team?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huh, I didn't think an injury was the reason players busted.

It is getting HARDER to be successful for the Jets, in the fans eyes, each and every year.

Pretty soon, if you haven't won a Super Bowl in Madden before you actually take the first practice, you will be considered a bust. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope the guy gets healthy and becomes a player for the Jets, but I wonder what interesting WR and OL were available when Zuniga was picked?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CanadaSteve said:

Huh, I didn't think an injury was the reason players busted.

It is getting HARDER to be successful for the Jets, in the fans eyes, each and every year.

Pretty soon, if you haven't won a Super Bowl in Madden before you actually take the first practice, you will be considered a bust. 

My point is that it's week 8 of the season already and we aren't even hearing updates on this guy (and it's not like he had a season ending injury like a torn ACL).  The article someone posted said he would be out until at least week 4.  But it's week 8 already and we're still not hearing anything on the guy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fusionCA said:

Maybe they said the coaching staff was high 

LMAO!  Yeah, Gase definitely has the look of a glue huffer or ketamine freak.

  • Post of the Week 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheClashFan said:

I hope the guy gets healthy and becomes a player for the Jets, but I wonder what interesting WR and OL were available when Zuniga was picked?

 

Not sure about OL but I think Mims was the last of the high-profile WRs.  Does Gandy-Golden or Peoples-Jones count?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...