***JETS V PATS OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD GET UP***

T0mShane

Just sitting here watching the world burn down for all the homers that thought we were a "stone cold lock" to get Lawrence. 

Been saying it for weeks (months?) now, the moment it dawns on most of you when we are statistically eliminated from the #1, this website is going to hit its all time traffic mark and burn to the ground. 

oh no fire GIF

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, kthisguy said:

The problem is fans want to see the future. My guess is Morgan cannot hit anyone. (As told to me by someone I trust) if White is better than Morgan throw him in. Flacco throwing to Crowder does nothing for the development of the team. Both are professionals who will likely be gone next year.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Flacco and Crowder are both back next season regardless of what happens. 

Just now, JTJet said:

Just sitting here watching the world burn down for all the homers that thought we were a "stone cold lock" to get Lawrence. 

Been saying it for weeks (months?) now, the moment it dawns on most of you when we are statistically eliminated from the #1, this website is going to hit its all time traffic mark and burn to the ground. 

oh no fire GIF

Nah.  It will turn into "I always wanted Penei Sewell or Jamarr Chase anyway."