POLL: who gets the job

After 2 second interviews completed, who gets the Job?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who becomes our new HC?

• Robert Saleh
    • Arthur Smith
    • Another second interview candidate
    • whoever gets the "3rd" interview

2 minutes ago, Teflon-Don said:

Didn't Saleh get interviewed by the Eagles right after we interviewed him, I wonder if they let him walk out of the building too without a deal

I think so  Was reported earlier this AM that Arthur Smithi s up next for pHilly.

• Upvote 1

I was initially concerned when Saleh left the building but the COVID/Zoom interviews and what's transpired since then has give me a bit more pause that this cycle's 2nd interviews won't be the traditional close the deal type so I think it may still be Saleh.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Biggs said:

The better poll question is who gets the next job after this one.  Let's start doing some long term planning.  

Joe Brady.  He'll finally be old enough to be worthy of the job for JN posters.  Because we all know a coach can't run a team at 31 but he can at 35.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The narrative on JN is going to shift from "Why did we let him leave without a contract?" to "Why would we want to hire someone other teams are letting leave?"

Just watch.

Spot on. No wonder basic negotiating tactics work. Look at the meltdown after Saleh left without singing 

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The narrative on JN is going to shift from "Why did we let him leave without a contract?" to "Why would we want to hire someone other teams are letting leave?"

Just watch.

We already heard it when Saleh came in for a 2nd interview.  

"so we're giving a 2nd interview for the guy the Lions passed on?, meh"

• Upvote 1