***Official NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread***

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

What happened? I saw Browns down 22-17. What is everyone going here crazy about?

*Took the wife and kids to a car museum and then dinner on a beautiful day instead of sitting at home watching a browns game...

3rd and 14 henne runs on a scramble for 13 1/2 yards. at about midfield.

4th down and andy reid has henne roll out and pass to hill for the 1st down

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Still worth it, lots of time, teams go into a shell and one pass gets you to mid field anyways.

I've seen the punt it deep scenario fail so often.

I look at it like this give the other team 30-35 yards or end the game on the spot.

It was a huge risk-reward type play call.  It worked, but that could have backfired big time had the players not executed.  They may have been easy throws, but for Henne to come off the bench, after thrwoing the pick, to make a couple of throws to move the chains.  And pick up 15 yards on the 3rd and 16 scramble.

Despite the bad throw, it goes back to what you said earlier.  Good to have a 13-year veteran back up for situations like that.

1 minute ago, section314 said:

This is amazing. On post game, all anybody is saying is how Andy Reid just calls the right play all the time. Boomer just said “the players think that if Andy calls it, it will work.” And people still wonder why Bienemy never gets a HC gig.

You know those women that walk behind a bride holding her gown so she doesn't trip over it?

Someone has to do that for Andy's gigantic balls.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

What happened? I saw Browns down 22-17. What is everyone going here crazy about?

*Wife and I took the kids to a car museum and then early dinner on a beautiful day instead of sitting at home watching a browns game...

4th and 1. Romo saying Chiefs lining up to do a hard count. Andy Reid calls a roll out short out to Hill and they get the first. Game over. Andy Reid ‘massive testicles’ shenanigans ensue. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

3rd and 14 henne runs on a scramble for 13 1/2 yards. at about midfield.

4th down and andy reid has henne roll out and pass to hill for the 1st down

Chad Henne. Drafted in the second round of 2008, still reasonably young and still a productive player.

Mark Sanchez:

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

*Wife and I took the kids to a car museum and then early dinner on a beautiful day instead of sitting at home watching a browns game...

Chad Henne just entered the conversation of the 2021 starting QB of the Jets. That’s what, 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

I sure hope Mahomes is back next week.  Buffalo - TB SB is almost as bad as the two NYG-NEP SB.  Can't stomach another Brady SB and to hear about Allen and Brady for two weeks would be insufferable.  Go Saints.  Go Chiefs. Go Pack.  GB-KC or NO-KC please.

Why are you rooting against Buffalo?

33 minutes ago, Lith said:

On the road.  In the playoffs.  Make a ton of mistakes in the first half.  Fall behind by multiple scores at halftime.  Mount a furious comeback in the second half.  Down 5.  5 mintues left.  Need a defensive stop to get the ball back and have a chance to win.  And you don't get the stop.

Sound familiar?

Still not over that loss 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Lith said:

On the road.  In the playoffs.  Make a ton of mistakes in the first half.  Fall behind by multiple scores at halftime.  Mount a furious comeback in the second half.  Down 5.  5 mintues left.  Need a defensive stop to get the ball back and have a chance to win.  And you don't get the stop.

Sound familiar?

Considering all of that was dependent on 4 points left on the field and the league's best player being knocked out for any of that to even be possible, while the losing team's offense at least managed not to hand the opposition more points than their final margin of defeat... no, doesn't sound even slightly familiar.