Zach Wilson Video

I'm going to just post this here as well, because I don't want to make another thread for it.

The issue for me is that, he has a good amount of flaws that are somewhat hidden by competition.

In this video, watch one of the back shoulder passes, where the defender is running 5 yards ahead of the guy. Wtf is that defense? I don't even think that was a scripted back shoulder pass, but it was so stupid that Wilson could just throw it out there and have his guy adjust.

You'll also see a couple of examples of not reading the backside defender, and him having trouble recognizing complex fronts.

His footwork needs upgrades as well.

Just too much risk for me.

I like his release and his arm talent but with the injuries, it's too much risk.

Same guy will be doing one on Fields next week, and Lawrence afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, win4ever said:

I'm going to just post this here as well, because I don't want to make another thread for it.

The issue for me is that, he has a good amount of flaws that are somewhat hidden by competition.

In this video, watch one of the back shoulder passes, where the defender is running 5 yards ahead of the guy. Wtf is that defense? I don't even think that was a scripted back shoulder pass, but it was so stupid that Wilson could just throw it out there and have his guy adjust.

You'll also see a couple of examples of not reading the backside defender, and him having trouble recognizing complex fronts.

I like his release and his arm talent but with the injuries, it's too much risk.

Thanks!  This is a great analysis.

The first half will have you drooling over his great throws.

The second half slaps the cold water on that and shows you why he is as flawed as every other college QB and not anywhere near the can't-miss prospect some are touting him as.  Really good QB.  Certainly top-10 worthy. Not a lock to be #2 nor should he be.  I'm really curious to see how the Fields and Lawrence clips look.

• Upvote 3

57 minutes ago, win4ever said:

Cool except if a QB can be a top 10 pick. He can be taken at 2. 

• Post of the Week 1

Thank so much for posting.  Great analysis.

What I took away...

He has all of the tools to be a true NFL FQB - possibly the strongest arm in this draft calls, quick release, accurate, smart, looks off safetys/LBs well and goes through his progressions. 

But needs to clean up his footwork, particularly on drop backs, misses some reads on occasion and sometimes has a little hitch step the causes the ball to come out late (which is part of the footwork issue)

Looking forward to seeing this guys analysis on Fields and Lawrence.

2 hours ago, Bronx said:

He is 6' 1/2, similar to Murray.

He is absolutely 6'3" (maybe 6'2.5")

No one's making up 3 inches on a guy.  He's thin for sure but for some reason people want to find a reason not to like him.  So they've decided he's small....When they realized he wasn't they figured it had to be made up.

He's 6'3", 210 pounds.  That will be proven out to be the case during the combine. 

It's absolutely not in his best interest to lie about this stuff - there really his no benefit to it....It's not like he's going to fool NFL scouts and franchises. 

3 hours ago, flgreen said:

When it comes to Apri 29, IMO Wison will be the 2nd QB off the board.  I hope it's the Jets that take him. 

People are worried about his size, and that's legit, but keep in mind that Pennington was 6'3" 230#

Hes 6' 3" and can carry another 15 lbs. which would make him the same size and weight as Mahomes.  I wouldnt worry that hes too small

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Big risk for me is the injury history. Less the severity of what's happened so far and more the tendency. 

Milliner had an injury history but had never missed time for it at Bama. Kept getting hurt at nfl level.

Sincerely hope that when the Jets drs get to him they like what they see, because just like his height these are the kinds of things that will be read consistently across teams and whether we are drafting him or trading the pick his being viable is key.

Have to play a little bit of Devil's Advocate here because I see a ton that I like.  So when I see someone who looks really good I need to throw darts and let people tell me I'm wrong.  My concerns and just some simple legit questions because I don't know the answers...

1. Is he a legitimate 6'3" (or really, really close like he'll come in at 6' 2 7/8" at a Combine) because he doesn't look 6'3" on film?  He also seems a bit smallish and thin.  Yes, he's not a RB or something but I get like a Devonta Smith size concern with him.

2. I'd like some of those offensive linemen because there are a lot of clean pockets for Wilson.  He has significant time to survey the field, at least in the video the OP posted.  And when you're a good QB with a good arm and you get lots of time against questionable competition it raises questions, which leads me to my next question...

3. What WAS the level of competition in these games?  I obviously didn't watch much BYU at all but I didn't see a really high-level of competition from the defenses in those clips.

4. Is it me or were many of those passes either a little under/over thrown or into tight coverage that looked like 50/50 balls?  For example, one of his big completions down the middle seemed to have the WR dive for the ball and land at the 1 yard line.  A throw in stride that's a TD.

5. Looks like he's good on the move and can scramble but a comp to Kyler Murray seems a little ridiculous.  Let's remember where Kyler went to college and who he competed against.  When scrambling or rushing for 20 yards Wilson seems about like Darnold or a younger Aaron Rodgers, but he's not a Kyler or Lamar.  And again, let's remember the level of competition he's scrambling against.  I don't think he's running past Josh Jobe or Patrick Surtain Jr. out there.

Again, I like him.  The arm talent is there.  Seems to have a good mix of smarts, athletic ability, arm strength and pretty good accuracy.  My main concerns again are whether he could do this against NFL guys after playing BYU's opponents.  It kinda looked like a varsity high school guy playing against some JV or Freshman competition.

Help me out!

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, win4ever said:

Good video!

I can't comment on the injuries.  None of us really can.  It would be up to the Jets and how the medical eval turns out to decide if he's 100% back like when Drew Brees had a shoulder injury with the Chargers or if he's a potential Chad Pennington.

IF the medicals are fine then the question is can the things Wilson does bad currently be corrected.  The two primary issues being his footwork and what I call the recognition of play risk.  Interestingly, I'd argue these are the same two problems that Sam Darnold had and continues to have.  Sam's footwork continues to be bad and his ability to recognize that a throw may be risky isn't always there.  Wilson's arm seems to have bailed him out on both fronts.  In fact, I'd argue that Wilson's arm talent is so good AND the level of competition was low enough that they made up for bad footwork and poor risk recognition.

I think the play risk recognition stuff (ex. Should I even be considering throwing to the X receiver given the Cover 2 defense and a LB dropping into coverage on that side?) can be taught and learned.  The footwork can probably be corrected to some degree as well but it really looks pretty bad.  Not just that he takes the snap with his right foot back all the time, but his short initial steps that should be more like lunges are going to get him sacked by interior pressure in the NFL.

I'm not smart enough to know what's correctable and what might be too bad to completely rid him of, but the kid has an arm, he can move in the pocket and he's made some amazing throws.  His Pro Day and any private workouts will be incredibly important.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Adoni Beast said:

I legit can’t understand it at all. But, I’m sure most of people’s perception about him is based on his look.

I could care less, and don’t think his frame (which could easily add 10lbs of muscle in an NFL training camp) is any kind of issue.

If people are saying they can’t see the arm talent then I don’t know what they’re looking at.

His accuracy, touch, and zip is seriously some of the best I’ve seen in a long time. He’s not Mahomes arm strength, but he bas absolute incredible power in his throws, with pinpoint accuracy.

Personally, my biggest concern with Wilson is his injury history. That's a major red flag and there's no way around it. You have a QB with a slight frame (although yes he can add muscle in an NFL training program) who runs a lot and has had surgery on both shoulders and throwing hand. Does that help you understand? 

2 minutes ago, PepPep said:

Personally, my biggest concern with Wilson is his injury history. That's a major red flag and there's no way around it. You have a QB with a slight frame (although yes he can add muscle in an NFL training program) who runs a lot and has had surgery on both shoulders and throwing hand. Does that help you understand? 

What I said was if people are saying that they don’t see the arm talent, then I dont understand.

If someone has a concern about lack of competition, pocket presence, injury history, attitude then that’s something else.

But people denying or not see the live arm are lost.

• Upvote 1

I don’t think Wilson has that strong of an arm 

But he has great flexibility and balance so he can torque and use his entire core to throw even when off platform, to me it looks like he exerts a lot of energy on his throws 

As a golf analogy he is kind of like Justin Thomas. Undersized but still long because he is flexible and goes full tilt on every swing 

It works for him now but because of his injury history I am not sure that is sustainable long term 

I’d rather bet on Fields or keep Darnold than go with Wilson. But I’ll trust and support whatever JD and Saleh do for now  

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, kdels62 said:

And if a QB could be a top-20 pick, he can be taken at 10.  And then he can be taken at 2.  And so on.

No...that's one of those truisms that isn't actually true.

• WTF? 1

9 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

What I said was if people are saying that they don’t see the arm talent, then I dont understand.

If someone has a concern about lack of competition, pocket presence, injury history, attitude then that’s something else.

But people denying or not see the live arm are lost.

Well I agree with that. Frankly there's a lot more than arm talent to like about the kid. He seems to have the 'it' factor. But if he's lost half the time due to injury then what goo is he? Will he even be able to progress and develop? It's a risky proposition at #2 overall .

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

And if a QB could be a top-20 pick, he can be taken at 10.  And then he can be taken at 2.  And so on.

No...that's one of those truisms that isn't actually true.

A QB that everyone calls a high first round prospect does not need to be be justified if he goes high. A team in need of QB in range to take a QB should take the QB.
Wilson and Fields are prospects in that range. 

• Post of the Week 1

10 hours ago, nycdan said:

Thanks!  This is a great analysis.

The first half will have you drooling over his great throws.

The second half slaps the cold water on that and shows you why he is as flawed as every other college QB and not anywhere near the can't-miss prospect some are touting him as.  Really good QB.  Certainly top-10 worthy. Not a lock to be #2 nor should he be.  I'm really curious to see how the Fields and Lawrence clips look.

His upside to me is better than Fields.  He has special arm talent, but it also harkens back memories of Trubusky.  Watson dropped in the draft after he had an abysmal showing for arm strength.  I think it was like 48 MPH, and everyone questioned his arm talent, and I'm starting to wonder if the same thing happens to Fields.  Trubisky was the quick release guy with arm talent, that played in a system that they thought would transfer over better than Clemson or Texas Tech (At that point, Clemson QBs hadn't succeeded either).   

I think the upside is alluring, but I think the risk is high with this kid just on the field.  The competition aspect is a big thing because I'm not sure I see the quick reads/progression reads that translate.  

In my eye (and I've been wrong before), I see a lot of Watson in Field's game.  The ability to hit deep passes with an arch, throwing on the run, and having the ability to be a threat in an RPO situation, and good accuracy.  I'm intrigued to see the report on him, but I think Fields is a step above Wilson before we even factor in the injury history with the shoulder.  

10 hours ago, kdels62 said:

Well, sure, but that's essentially true for most positions.  A top 10 OT can go top 2 as well.  

10 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Thank so much for posting.  Great analysis.

What I took away...

He has all of the tools to be a true NFL FQB - possibly the strongest arm in this draft calls, quick release, accurate, smart, looks off safetys/LBs well and goes through his progressions. 

But needs to clean up his footwork, particularly on drop backs, misses some reads on occasion and sometimes has a little hitch step the causes the ball to come out late (which is part of the footwork issue)

Looking forward to seeing this guys analysis on Fields and Lawrence.

I agree, his arm strength is definitely up there, although it's not the Allen/Mahomes class.  I remember at the Combine where Allen legitimately made the crowd go wow with a deep pass down the sideline.  Arm talent wise I think he's right there with Lawrence, with Fields maybe one notch below.  Although I'm not fully sure, because Fields throws such a pretty deep pass that I don't think it's that far behind.  

He does have the quick release, and he is accurate.  

The aspect that I worry about is really the competition when he goes through his progressions.  There's one pass where it's a quick RPO pass to the TE that goes for 5 yards, and he makes a nice side arm throw.  However, looking at that play, I couldn't understand the RPO aspect.  The main point being that an RPO is intended to get the unblocked rusher to commit one way or another, and then counter it with the option.  In this case, the edge rushers didn't even look at the RB, yet he still pulled it out and threw it.  There's another pass where he looks off the linebacker, but doesn't factor in the safety.  

This makes me wonder if the competition level creates false security.  One of the plays highlighted in that video is a TD up the seam on a switch route, but a quick glance the other way sends the safety scrambling.  Would that kind of defense translate in the NFL?  

I'm not saying he's not a top 10 guy, I just think Lawrence/Fields are both ahead of him on the field, and definitely ahead once you factor in the shoulder injuries.  I'm not seeing the progression reads, where there is an understanding of the defense.  I'm seeing very good anticipatory throws though, but I saw the same thing with Darnold, and here we are.   

6 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Good video!

I can't comment on the injuries.  None of us really can.  It would be up to the Jets and how the medical eval turns out to decide if he's 100% back like when Drew Brees had a shoulder injury with the Chargers or if he's a potential Chad Pennington.

IF the medicals are fine then the question is can the things Wilson does bad currently be corrected.  The two primary issues being his footwork and what I call the recognition of play risk.  Interestingly, I'd argue these are the same two problems that Sam Darnold had and continues to have.  Sam's footwork continues to be bad and his ability to recognize that a throw may be risky isn't always there.  Wilson's arm seems to have bailed him out on both fronts.  In fact, I'd argue that Wilson's arm talent is so good AND the level of competition was low enough that they made up for bad footwork and poor risk recognition.

I think the play risk recognition stuff (ex. Should I even be considering throwing to the X receiver given the Cover 2 defense and a LB dropping into coverage on that side?) can be taught and learned.  The footwork can probably be corrected to some degree as well but it really looks pretty bad.  Not just that he takes the snap with his right foot back all the time, but his short initial steps that should be more like lunges are going to get him sacked by interior pressure in the NFL.

I'm not smart enough to know what's correctable and what might be too bad to completely rid him of, but the kid has an arm, he can move in the pocket and he's made some amazing throws.  His Pro Day and any private workouts will be incredibly important.

I agree completely in that sense, the main issue with him seems to be that he doesn't understand risks on the field like Darnold at times.  His arm talent is good enough that it's just not a match for these defenses at all.  They aren't defending against NFL caliber arms on a normal basis, and you can see them be fooled extremely easily.  

I thought footwork could be fixed to an extent, but it takes time.  If you have talent like Josh Allen, where if his footwork was fixed, he was MVP caliber, then it makes sense.  I'm not sure Wilson has the talent to be that level, but his footwork needs drastic improvement.  

His arm is great, he has very good accuracy, and he throws with anticipation.  There's no arguing that.  In fact, I think he throws with better anticipation than Lawrence.  The issue stems from him having the ability to take those shots without much risk, and how much is it going to change in the NFL when reading the defense makes a huge difference.  In fact, I think that is still Darnold's biggest problem, in that he doesn't read defenses well once the concepts get complicated.  We have the ghost game and others where defensive shell games confuse him, and make him tentative.  

I think Fields still goes above him.  

However, I think the media will hype up all of them at some point because that gets views and clicks.  

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, PepPep said:

Well I agree with that. Frankly there's a lot more than arm talent to like about the kid. He seems to have the 'it' factor. But if he's lost half the time due to injury then what goo is he? Will he even be able to progress and develop? It's a risky proposition at #2 overall .

It think the “it” factor is a legitimate point that has to be taken into account. 

I mean, just that I’ve watched enough of these guys plays and I see an NFL QB in some and not one in others.  

Look, they all have talents.  Fields and Wilson both have the arms, accuracy, athleticism etc to be NFL QB’s.  (Each to varying degrees) but a lot will come down to who’s going to best carry those into winning NFL games.  

When I watch Wilson I see a guy that just seems to fit the NFL game better.  I can see his game, his style, his attitude all succeeding on Sundays.  

What I dislike about all these videos is that Wilson appears to have had consistently clean pockets to throw from that rarely exist in the NFL and that it’s impossible to judge how a guy like this will handle operating in the close quarters of an NFL pocket with hands in his face on every play.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

What I dislike about all these videos is that Wilson appears to have had consistently clean pockets to throw from that rarely exist in the NFL and that it’s impossible to judge how a guy like this will handle operating in the close quarters of an NFL pocket with hands in his face on every play.

Sure. That’s a huge concern.  
Problem is we see the same thing on the Fields video.  
Very tough to judge most of these guys.  

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Sure. That’s a huge concern.  
Problem is we see the same thing on the Fields video.  
Very tough to judge most of these guys.  

Wilson was sacked 11 times in 12 games.

Fields was sacked 14 times in 5 games. 

The difference in quality of opponent is such a huge factor. Wilson will obviously be facing improved pass rushes in the NFL—ones that Fields has already gotten a taste of in the power five. 

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Wilson was sacked 11 times in 12 games.

Fields was sacked 14 times in 5 games. 

The difference in quality of opponent is such a huge factor. Wilson will obviously be facing improved pass rushes in the NFL—ones that Fields has already gotten a taste of in the power five. 

No doubt, Wilson's lower competition level is a concern for sure.  That is, of course, part of what makes this process such an inexact science.

We know, very well, that QB's from lesser colleges often go on to have success at the NFL level.  Wilson can't be discounted because of it and certainly shouldn't be penalized for it. 

This is when our GM will really earn his money.   The reality is -  Wilson or Fields is likely to be the single most important decision JD is ever going to make in his professional career.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

If we draft Zach Wilson (which we absolutely should)...

We shouldn’t start him Day 1. 

Sign Nick Mullens who knows the system, can handle the install the rest of the offense and never be a true long term threat to Wilson, but a good viable back up.

Watson=1st choice just because we have N E V E R developed a QB in the past 40+ years. If that deal fell through, this would be my next choice. 
Whether Lefleur believes Fields or Wilson is the best choice, take them at #2 and don’t look back. Sign Mullens (3 yrs) to start next season and pass it off to the rookie 2nd half if he’s ready. 

Edited by 32EBoozer
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, win4ever said:

His upside to me is better than Fields.  He has special arm talent, but it also harkens back memories of Trubusky.  Watson dropped in the draft after he had an abysmal showing for arm strength.  I think it was like 48 MPH, and everyone questioned his arm talent, and I'm starting to wonder if the same thing happens to Fields.  Trubisky was the quick release guy with arm talent, that played in a system that they thought would transfer over better than Clemson or Texas Tech (At that point, Clemson QBs hadn't succeeded either).   

I think the upside is alluring, but I think the risk is high with this kid just on the field.  The competition aspect is a big thing because I'm not sure I see the quick reads/progression reads that translate.  

In my eye (and I've been wrong before), I see a lot of Watson in Field's game.  The ability to hit deep passes with an arch, throwing on the run, and having the ability to be a threat in an RPO situation, and good accuracy.  I'm intrigued to see the report on him, but I think Fields is a step above Wilson before we even factor in the injury history with the shoulder.  

Well, sure, but that's essentially true for most positions.  A top 10 OT can go top 2 as well.  

I agree, his arm strength is definitely up there, although it's not the Allen/Mahomes class.  I remember at the Combine where Allen legitimately made the crowd go wow with a deep pass down the sideline.  Arm talent wise I think he's right there with Lawrence, with Fields maybe one notch below.  Although I'm not fully sure, because Fields throws such a pretty deep pass that I don't think it's that far behind.  

He does have the quick release, and he is accurate.  

The aspect that I worry about is really the competition when he goes through his progressions.  There's one pass where it's a quick RPO pass to the TE that goes for 5 yards, and he makes a nice side arm throw.  However, looking at that play, I couldn't understand the RPO aspect.  The main point being that an RPO is intended to get the unblocked rusher to commit one way or another, and then counter it with the option.  In this case, the edge rushers didn't even look at the RB, yet he still pulled it out and threw it.  There's another pass where he looks off the linebacker, but doesn't factor in the safety.  

This makes me wonder if the competition level creates false security.  One of the plays highlighted in that video is a TD up the seam on a switch route, but a quick glance the other way sends the safety scrambling.  Would that kind of defense translate in the NFL?  

I'm not saying he's not a top 10 guy, I just think Lawrence/Fields are both ahead of him on the field, and definitely ahead once you factor in the shoulder injuries.  I'm not seeing the progression reads, where there is an understanding of the defense.  I'm seeing very good anticipatory throws though, but I saw the same thing with Darnold, and here we are.   

I agree completely in that sense, the main issue with him seems to be that he doesn't understand risks on the field like Darnold at times.  His arm talent is good enough that it's just not a match for these defenses at all.  They aren't defending against NFL caliber arms on a normal basis, and you can see them be fooled extremely easily.  

I thought footwork could be fixed to an extent, but it takes time.  If you have talent like Josh Allen, where if his footwork was fixed, he was MVP caliber, then it makes sense.  I'm not sure Wilson has the talent to be that level, but his footwork needs drastic improvement.  

His arm is great, he has very good accuracy, and he throws with anticipation.  There's no arguing that.  In fact, I think he throws with better anticipation than Lawrence.  The issue stems from him having the ability to take those shots without much risk, and how much is it going to change in the NFL when reading the defense makes a huge difference.  In fact, I think that is still Darnold's biggest problem, in that he doesn't read defenses well once the concepts get complicated.  We have the ghost game and others where defensive shell games confuse him, and make him tentative.  

I think Fields still goes above him.  

However, I think the media will hype up all of them at some point because that gets views and clicks.  

Did you watch the Cossell video on Fields and Wilson? Cossell in the nicest way possible sort of hints that he feels Fields is really not that good at being a QB, but has good traits and a good long ball. He has no issue really with Wilson and clearly thinks he is better. Wilson is the better QB

And in terms of his "injuries", his labrum on right shoulder was 2 years ago and Brees played 15 years after a FAR more serious tear and dislocation. And the other injury was a hand, that he played through. He does not have an issue of sprains or soft tissue injuries that would be a concern and  he will get incredibly scrutinized in medical. 

Everyone says he is perfect for our offense. Seems like a perfect fit.

23 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Watson=1st choice just because we have N E V E R developed a QB in the past 40+ years. If that deal fell through, this would be my next choice. 
Whether Lefleur believes Fields or Wilson is the best choice, take them at #2 and don’t look back. Sign Mullens (3 yrs) to start next season and pass it off to the rookie 2nd half if he’s ready. 

Oh absolutely Watson is the preferred choice.

I just don’t think it’ll happen.

Draft a QB • Sign Mullens • Let the rookie learn half a season / full season, whatever it is.

Mullens or even Beathard would be a big signing because we need a QB in that room that knows the system.

While being QB friendly, knowing those complex zone blocking schemes, audibles will crucial between big gains vs. big losses on any given play. Theres a reason those guys were kept as long as they’ve been.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, win4ever said:

+1000

• Sympathy 2

On 1/23/2021 at 11:05 AM, DetroitRed said:

I don’t know what Zach Wilson will be, but this rover sports guy is clueless.  He also said Drew Lock would be a superstar 

this. guy is almost retarded....i tried to give his videos a chance, but he is unlistenable.

wilson may be good, but not because this idiot says so.

btw he has 5k subscribers....my son watches videos or random kids running around and those youtube channels have like 500,000 subscribers.

• Haha 1

Did you watch the Cossell video on Fields and Wilson? Cossell in the nicest way possible sort of hints that he feels Fields is really not that good at being a QB, but has good traits and a good long ball. He has no issue really with Wilson and clearly thinks he is better. Wilson is the better QB
And in terms of his "injuries", his labrum on right shoulder was 2 years ago and Brees played 15 years after a FAR more serious tear and dislocation. And the other injury was a hand, that he played through. He does not have an issue of sprains or soft tissue injuries that would be a concern and  he will get incredibly scrutinized in medical. 
Everyone says he is perfect for our offense. Seems like a perfect fit.

To Cossel: https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/greg-cosells-draft-analysis-josh-rosen-refined-perhaps-best-qb-class-151629623.html

I don't think there's a perfect fit because the system he runs has concepts that fit into the Shanahan system. The idea being that he's familiar with the concepts enough that he understands the playbook better, which is definitely an advantage for sure. However, Lawrence and Fields have adjusted to their system extremely well, thus there is no evidence they can't fit into a Shanahan offense.

I don't think he's a loser, I think he has top 10 talent, I just think Fields is better.

The system issue for me stems from the competition. If the opponents are far inferior in talent, then his transition is cloudy. He can stare down a comeback route in against some colleges, but can't do the same against defenses that can match the talent. It's also why I don't like scouting Ohio State vs Florida Atlantic or Clemson vs bottom feeder because the mismatch hides issues.

It could be fine, it could be an issue, but that's added risk. I don't think the premise is "Would we take Wilson on the team?" because the answer is yes. We would all take him. The issue is, would you take him over Fields and why?
  • Sympathy 1