2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

On 3/13/2021 at 5:31 AM, Dunnie said:

I don't agree .. Perine looked slow to me ... like molasses slow.

This.  I'm surprised anyone is presuming he's anything but a possible camp-cut at this point tbqh.  He was thoroughly unimpressive as a rookie.

"Needs more time, and weapons..." 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Jetlife33 said:
In response to John Lynch’s early-morning tweet to 49ers’ fans about wanting “Juice” - a reference to the 49ers’ fullback - Kyle Juczykz’s agent, Joe Linta, said this morning: “I would like juice, too. But it’s expensive at this time of year.”

1 hour ago, Jetlife33 said:

w_O4r8R0_x96.jpg

Sources tell me Washington is bringing back kicker Dustin Hopkins. He was slated for free agency but a new deal should be announced this week. 84 percent FG kicker in six seasons for Washington

bro - just copy the link and paste it. The forum software will format the tweet for you nicely.

• Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

bro - just copy the link and paste it. The forum software will format the tweet for you nicely.

When I’m on my phone and I post the link it doesn’t format it, it just posts the actual link. On my iPad and laptop it formats it, but I’m mostly on my phone. 

2 hours ago, David Harris said:

I mean is a late 1 possible? That’d be so badass...like the saints or Steelers would be perfect ? 

crazy how far I’ve drifted from Darnold since the season ended. Now I’m just excited to get a decent pick for the guy.

I could see something like sending Darnold and a late 3rd round pick for the Saints' 1st.  I'd be fine with that.  If we're taking a QB at #2 I really want another premium pick (first 2 rounds) to help address the plethora of needs on offense (RT, WR, TE, etc.).

Need to immediately support the new QB.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1