2021 NY JETS/NFL FREE AGENCY DRAFT TRADES RUMORS HAPPENINGS ***

16 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Im curious to know why you prefer lawson over the rest. Only 5 sacks last year. QW had more sacks from the nose. I don't want to pay big money for a 5 sack a year player. 

He also pressured the QB 64 times (4th amongst edge rushers, 6th overall) and 32 QB hits (only TJ Watt had more).

When Lawson he's been on the field, he's played like an elite edge rusher, he just hasn't had alot of playing time due to a combination of injuries and the Bengals just not playing him enough. Last year was his first full season. He's only getting started. Give him a full amount of playing time (provided he stays healthy) and he's only going to ascend even further.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, King P said:

He also pressured the QB 64 times (4th amongst edge rushers, 6th overall) and 32 QB hits (only TJ Watt had more).

When Lawson he's been on the field, he's played like an elite edge rusher, he just hasn't had alot of playing time due to a combination of injuries and the Bengals just not playing him enough. Last year was his first full season. He's only getting started. Give him a full amount of playing time (provided he stays healthy) and he's only going to ascend even further.

Not to mention you get more sacks when your team has a lead, Bengals playing from behind = less sacks

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Im curious to know why you prefer lawson over the rest. Only 5 sacks last year. QW had more sacks from the nose. I don't want to pay big money for a 5 sack a year player. 

Was in the backfield alot. Huge number of QB hits and pressures. 

1 hour ago, NYJets8 said:

Sounds pretty concrete.  Hopefully, we know what we want.  And are aggressive to upgrade.  Golladay should be a no brainer, factoring availability only regarding. 

Golladay, Thuney, Lawson, K'wan and trade for Lattimore.  Draft #2 Wilson QB, because they will, #23 Edge Paye, #34 LB Collins 

Thats a good start to rebuild this roster

1 hour ago, doitny said:

why is everyone so excited about today? all your going to here is...my sources say this team talked to that guy...

we been hearing from  " my sources " for 2 months now.

Wednesday is the day to get excited about. not today

Nope deals will start being reported at noon. 

1 hour ago, doitny said:

why is everyone so excited about today? all your going to here is...my sources say this team talked to that guy...

Not true. Last year we knew on the first day where several players were going in the first tier of free agents.

• Sympathy 1

OL and Pass Rusher seem like the areas that make the most sense to invest in heavily in free agency. They are premium position where good players tend to be effective into their early 30s. 

CB and WR to me are areas to focus your attention on in the NFL draft. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, doitny said:

By Wednesday, the first wave of FA (with all the top guys) will be essentially over.

Last year, something like 72 of the top 75 FAs had a deal agreed before FA officially "started".

It's today and tomorrow where the big deals will be agreed.

• Upvote 1