1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Forir his sake I hope he took the subway or at least a taxi.

He's coming from New Jersey, I'd think he took NJ Transit downstairs

1 minute ago, 32EBoozer said:

Looks like social distancing has gone the way of the Dodo bird. Good for Knicks management. We need the Garden to rock 2nite

Also for Randle to get his head out of his rear end.

Also for Randle to get his head out of his rear end.

I’m okay with him, bottom line is, we would never even be here without him ! One or two more players and this team is going to be a force for many years to come. Next year should be super!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
1 minute ago, fltflo said:

I’m okay with him, bottom line is, we would never even be here without him ! One or two more players and this team is going to be a force for many years to come. Next year should be super!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

The Knicks need to hit on a draft pick that can turn into that 1A superstar. It's what's been evading them since Ewing. Amongst other things.

1 minute ago, Morrissey said:

O

Getting publicly rinsed for a few possessions by Trae Young will be good prep for his Jets experience. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As a fringe NBA follower(a next to no following of the Knicks) what is RJ Barrett's story?  I thought he'd be a dude, but haven't heard much if him this series.

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Is Kevin Knox dead

Kevin Knox and Frank can't spell his last name in back to back drafts in the Top 10.  Ouch.  It's amazing this team is what they are. 

• Upvote 1

Didn’t Zach come out in support of the Nets a few weeks back? Geez you’d think this kid was a giants fan (or as they currently prefer to be called “Bucs fan”) the way he switches allegiances so often!

• Confused 2
59 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Snort!  Gym Rat, always studying the play book, watching film 24/7, live and breath football, indeed!

How dare you. Zack looked like a pro bowler at todays practice.172d6f05ac10762a93b9775a49768084.gif.8dbfde3b1c6532f6306135527a417582.gif

• Thumb Down 1
  • Confused 1
33 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

As a fringe NBA follower(a next to no following of the Knicks) what is RJ Barrett's story?  I thought he'd be a dude, but haven't heard much if him this series.

He had a pretty good season. First playoff 

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Poor kid got drafted by NY Jets. Haha. If this kid is the real deal he will bigger than Elvis. 

In fairness, Trevor Lawrence could potentially get box seats for a Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp game.  It doesn't get much bigger than that.

Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp – Downtown Jacksonville

• Haha 3
20 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

He had a pretty good season. First playoff 

Not a great shooter, can create a bit but isnt a high leaper and struggles to finish in traffic. He's tough and plays hard though. Thought he was way overrdrafted. Hunter is a better player.

6 minutes ago, Lith said:

In fairness, Trevor Lawrence could potentially get box seats for a Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp game.  It doesn't get much bigger than that.

Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp – Downtown Jacksonville

Holy hell is that a thing? @JiFapono