did we draft good enough

7 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

Seahawks and Chiefs drafted extremely well for years prior to becoming SB worthy teams. Chiefs were winning 10 games almost almost every year. Stop arguing for the sake of it. 

Yeah and this is wrong

18 hours ago, NYJ1 said:

No you can't. Browns, Rams, Titans, Bills, and Dolphins all spent years looking like sh*t. They were always drafting high and always picked up a nice player every year but the team overall was garbage. No chemistry, bad management, bad coaching, etc. Eventually, when they got a decent HC and front office, they turned things around in what APPEARS to be the short term, but they had some decent talent on those teams. 

Seahawks and Chiefs drafted extremely well for years prior to becoming SB worthy teams. Chiefs were winning 10 games almost almost every year. Stop arguing for the sake of it. 

The Jets had a bare cupboard, completely devoid of talent after Mac got done screwing over the roster. Then he spent the last 5 years doing the very WORST drafting anyone can do. In a situation like that, it takes more than two offseasons to turn things around.

IF you can't overhaul your roster in 3 years you should be fired. 

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Grew up in Northern MInnesota and did my hunting as a kid, so no not jealous. Just amused by guys who take pictures with dead animals and think it's manly.

Maybe it was his hobby? You have a problem with that?

14 minutes ago, jgb said:

Who is to say he still isn't one

According to his profile he is 20 yo.  

Given the number of people on the site, I’d say it’s statistically probable that at least one person on here is mentally challenged. 

If that’s true, and if that’s Shawn, I think a lot of the posters in this thread should maybe pause for self reflection. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

Given the number of people on the site, I’d say it’s statistically probable that at least one person on here is mentally challenged. 

If that’s true, and if that’s Shawn, I think a lot of the posters in this thread should maybe pause for self reflection. 

Very funny to virtue signal while speculating that another poster may be mentally challenged lol

• Upvote 1

Virtue signal?  Nah, just pointing out that you may be throwing rocks at a kid in a helmet.  

You seriously don’t see how speculating someone is “mentally challenged” is more insulting than me saying his schtick has gone stale? Wow.

42 minutes ago, jgb said:

You seriously don’t see how speculating someone is “mentally challenged” is more insulting than me saying his schtick has gone stale? Wow.

You’re right. I should have said handicapped.  I’m not the most politically correct poster, and by no means did I mean to insult anyone. Quite the opposite.  

And for the record I wasn’t trying to single you out.  But he has a picture on his profile that would indicate that he’s not a child, and this is not a “schtick.”

He’s just a huge fan who wants to engage with other fans. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

**** that....

• Haha 4

You’re right. I should have said handicapped.  I’m not the most politically correct poster, and by no means did I mean to insult anyone. Quite the opposite.  

And for the record I wasn’t trying to single you out.  But he has a picture on his profile that would indicate that he’s not a child, and this is not a “schtick.”

He’s just a huge fan who wants to engage with other fans. 

Soon I will conquer the galaxy with my Death Star

On 6/28/2021 at 7:27 PM, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Grew up in Northern MInnesota and did my hunting as a kid, so no not jealous. Just amused by guys who take pictures with dead animals and think it's manly.

Look at this freakazoid Carson Wentz

image.thumb.jpeg.8b3c5909fe82ca77d14cd084b9992de2.jpeg

On 6/28/2021 at 8:51 PM, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Geezus. You kill all the animals you want, sport, with your big bad weapons. Sitting on a non regulation 20 foot stand with a semi-automatic rifle with a high powered scope to kill a deer is frankly an execution. It takes a modicum of skill, which too many hunters screw up and end up with a gut or flank shot so the deer gets to crawl off to the bush and die miserably. Not my thing for many years. Rather use a camera and let the creature live another day.

This post is so absurd I don't even know how to respond. Have a nice day, Leprechaun! Lol