We will hit 5 million posts this season

congratulations maxman- you created a great site and gave all of us former jetsinsider members a new home - as frustrating as it’s been to be a jets fan for so long this site is always a place to go whenever i need my jets fix - hope we hit 10 million posts before it’s all over - have a great holiday

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 3

Max, I've been thinking about it.  Forget about sending me a free JN t-shirt.   Just forward me along a half case or so of Chateau Talbot and we'll call it a day.  Let me know when you're ready to ship so I can give you the address of my holding company.    Thanks in advance.

56 minutes ago, jgb said:

Would be awesome for one of our JN forefathers who came over in the first lifeboat from "the other place" to do a retrospective of the site's beginnings to coincide with the 5 millionth post.

Half naked and all scurvy-riddled after the tempestuous voyage from the Isle of Sooth.

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

The person with the 5 millionth post should get a nice prize - new cadillac or nice Rolex, you know, something befitting the occasion 

All expenses paid weekend for two at Bali's Mulia & Mulia Villas with either Eiza González or Jennifer Lawrence? 

• Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, nycdan said:

We will be auctioning off the NFT of the 5 millionth post shortly after it is generated.  

If it's in the "Zach Wilson's Mom is Twerking" thread, we expect it to set a record.

That is a pretty good idea actually.  :)

7 hours ago, jgb said:

Would be awesome for one of our JN forefathers who came over in the first lifeboat from "the other place" to do a retrospective of the site's beginnings to coincide with the 5 millionth post.

I came over in the See BS Sportsboards lifeboat, was never a member of the "other place".

• Upvote 1