Other (non-Jets) Preseason Games

27 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Can't wait for NFL Sunday week 1 @ Carolina food is like my favorite part of Sundays and I miss it because Adam Gase made me quit BBQ after week 4.

just made my daughter another plate tonight but I refuse to taste the foods for myself because I'm fired up about this WEBSTER GRILL I just got for football season and waiting for @ Carolina!

so far I've practiced with it 2x (ok I cheated and stole a little piece of skin ok)

received_4269867536406218.jpeg.f8064234e7d0c9fd9ae991b1d1a63577.jpegIMG_20210813_203632.thumb.jpg.3033a4395b6a44dd0046a69327fbdc47.jpg

@The Crusher

What do you think of these Chickens fresh off the grill?!?!? 

(week 1 Carolina = BABY BACK RIBS!)

i love the skin. its the best part

• Sympathy 1

46 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Last Thanksgiving, I did a maple brine for my turkey … and smoked it over apple and hickory wood… o%ne of my dry rubs.

I had never really thought about brining a turkey and then did one a couple years back finally and was 100% sold.  It made a real difference.

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, ComfortablyNumb said:

Yo, Rousseau didn’t play last year but he did kill FSU for like 10 sacks the year before. emoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stand corrected about Michael Carter's game completely forgot he missed the entire season but him getting like 3-4 sacks vs FSU isn't impressive we've been pretty bad since Jameis Winston and went below .500 in 2019 (rare for an FSU team historically speaking). 

3 hours ago, Icer said:

Generational LT ?

Yes whose playing Rt . Big difference as some players are more comfortable playing on one side.  Take Brandon Parker for the Raiders played left tackle his whole life.  He’s been a horrible Rt.  The Raiders were forced to play him at Lt for two games , and he looked surprisingly very good there.    Went back to Rt as was garbage. 

• WTF? 1

11 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Yes whose playing Rt . Big difference as some players are more comfortable playing on one side.  Take Brandon Parker for the Raiders played left tackle his whole life.  He’s been a horrible Rt.  The Raiders were forced to play him at Lt for two games , and he looked surprisingly very good there.    Went back to Rt as was garbage. 

Which is why I am happy our coaching staff didn't try to do this with Becton

• Upvote 2