NFL Thursday night game

faba

5 minutes ago, undertow said:

Yeah but nothing will ever be as moronic as the Denzel Mims nonsense.  Probably an all time low.

That may be true but the guy suggesting  we trade for a guy that’s very possibly may be a serial rapist gets the nod from this fat man. But yeah, those Denzel Mim guys, disgustingly 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Come on. If the Jets kept Darnold, Adams, and Williams and played Mims every week, they'd be 2-0 and on the way to the  SB!

We're gettin' the band back togtherm man! Gonna kick some ass!

Rhule looks flustered,  like a guy trying to send food back at a deli. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Team that advances after winning on Monday night would be a serious disadvantage going into their next playoff game. Could be playing the  top seed with a bye sitting at home for 2 weeks or a team that played on Saturday and has 2 extra days to recover and prepare. Note they have not played a Monday night game in week 17 forver exactly to prevent that kind of disadvantage.

Every year I forget this and sit in my chair waiting for MNF to start. It's kind of a metaphor of my Jets fandom and waiting for a Superbowl.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

That may be true but the guy suggesting  we trade for a guy that’s very possibly may be a serial rapist gets the nod from this fat man. But yeah, those Denzel Mim guys, disgustingly 

Yeah those people are dumb also I guess there's levels. lol

1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

Wow that would suck for them, I thought it was an ankle but Achilles would be a million times worse 

The way he went down without contact, immediately started pointing to his foot and couldn’t put any pressure on it makes me think it’s the Achilles. 

But what the hell do I know. 

31 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Joe Buck SHUT UP 

He is incapable,  and he's been indulged by idiots running networks for reasons I'll never understand. Nobody is or is not watching agme because of him.  There is nothing to recommend him nor why he is so well-paid nor why he gets these jobs other than his last name; may be gives a great handie?  And really who gives a f___ about Jack Buck. 

Arte Lang and Randy Moss are right about him. 

• Post of the Week 1

25 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

This board is a train wreck. It's unreadable.  When Carolina does well, trading Darnold was the worst trade in NFL history .  When McCaffrey goes down and Darnold looks like , well Darnold, then the narrative changes to how much better Mills looked on one drive than Wilson and how the Jets blew the pick.  You people are just miserable.  

and its the sam fans who have to take a shot at there QB Wilson cause they love Sam more.

• WTF? 1