NFL Thursday night game

faba

Just now, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

This board is a train wreck. It's unreadable.  When Carolina does well, trading Darnold was the worst trade in NFL history .  When McCaffrey goes down and Darnold looks like , well Darnold, then the narrative changes to how much Mills looked on one drive than Wilson and how the Jets blew the pick.  You people are just miserable.  

There are about 6 trolls that take over every thread... All they do is bash Wilson... or JD or both... It has become unreadable

• Upvote 7
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Sympathy 1

This board is a train wreck. It's unreadable.  When Carolina does well, trading Darnold was the worst trade in NFL history .  When McCaffrey goes down and Darnold looks like , well Darnold, then the narrative changes to how much Mills looked on one drive than Wilson and how the Jets blew the pick.  You people are just miserable.  

It’s really pathetic reading the swings

These people are bipolar
  • Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Was just gonna write the same thing. A lot of these guys are making the board unreadable 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

That just goes along with when ZW had a decent first game, the message was he’s our FQB if the Oline doesn’t get him destroyed. The second game the theme changed to he is already a bust because he struggled.

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

I sit in the 300s at metlife with my wife every weekend who has a Wilson jersey. I want nothing more then him to be a star but man I’m just watching the tv lol

Reading your posts it sure seems like you rather see Sam be the better QB. Not judging. Just telling you how it reads 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

19 minutes ago, maury77 said:

I’ve come to the same conclusion about Woody’s ultimate culpability, I just don’t know what he’s doing that’s causing it. He’s cheap with the coaches, but he always spends on players and is paying Douglas well. He’s relied on people who (at the time) seemed like people you could trust. Woody always just seems to pick the wrong guy. 

I hope Saleh works out; looks like a much sharper guy than anyone else they've hired in forever. But we got here because when ever there was a chance to sign a big time coach, somehow, some way, the Jets did not pony up the $.

There's no salary cap for coaches. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, All Gas, No Gase said:

That just goes along with when ZW had a decent first game, the message was he’s our FQB if the Oline doesn’t get him destroyed. The second game the theme changed to he is already a bust because he struggled.

He is a rookie in his second game and you guys are the same fools that called Quinnen a bust

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

They're doing a Monday night game wildcard weekend? Seems stupid AF. Imagine getting to the playoffs, winning wildcard weekend and getting a short week. 

TV ratings are all that matter.  Can you imagine a night game in January in the Northeast or Midwest?  Can you imagine winning that game and having to make a cross country trip on a short week?  That is why I gave up my season tickets. The NFL does not care about the game day experience for fans or fairness for the teams. Thursday night games result in so many injuries (See CMC) and now this. It's a joke.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

This board is a train wreck. It's unreadable.  When Carolina does well, trading Darnold was the worst trade in NFL history .  When McCaffrey goes down and Darnold looks like , well Darnold, then the narrative changes to how much better Mills looked on one drive than Wilson and how the Jets blew the pick.  You people are just miserable.  

4 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

You are just the most pessimistic miserable fan on the planet.  

3 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

There are about 6 trolls that take over every thread... All they do is bash Wilson... or JD or both... It has become unreadable

3 minutes ago, DLJ said:

It’s really pathetic reading the swings

These people are bipolar

Strange to witness the nexus of Joe Douglas+Darnold+Zack Wilson fans and Davis Mills Truthers.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

They're doing a Monday night game wildcard weekend? Seems stupid AF. Imagine getting to the playoffs, winning wildcard weekend and getting a short week. 

Team that advances after winning on Monday night would be a serious disadvantage going into their next playoff game. Could be playing the  top seed with a bye sitting at home for 2 weeks or a team that played on Saturday and has 2 extra days to recover and prepare. Note they have not played a Monday night game in week 17 forver exactly to prevent that kind of disadvantage.

• Upvote 1