Would you trade our 2 2nd rounders for a 1st?

15 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

It depends who is there.  I haven't paid attention to who I want, but if they are in love like they were with AVT it makes sense.  In addition to getting the player that they want, they get the 5th year option which makes hitting on a 1st better than hitting on a 2nd. This is a weird draft and I don't think people have too great of a grasp on what will go on - I'm not sure the teams do either.

There is also the fact that they have so many picks that there isn't necessarily room for all of them.  They have plenty of holes, but you have to figure with free agency they hope to at least have a solid floor at every spot.  Can't expect all these guys to make it.  By my count they have:

2 1sts:  Their pick and the Seahawks (Adams)

2 2nds:  Their pick and the Panthers (Darnold)

1 3rd :  Their pick

2 4ths:  The Panthers pick, the Vikings pick (Herndon).  The Jets 4th went to Seattle on the Adams deal.  

2 5th:  Theirs and the Steelers (Avery Williamson)

That's 9 picks in the 1st 5 rounds.  I think after that they are done.  They traded their 6th back to the Vikings in the Herndon deal.  They got the 49ers 6th for Jordan Willis, but traded that for Shaq Lawson.  They got the Bucs 6th for Steve McLendon, but I think that pick was traded for Flacco.  I think the Eagles have since sent that pick off, either for Kary Vincent or Miinshew.  The Jets 7th was sent back to Pittsburgh in the Williamson deal.  

They are certainly in a place where they can easily move up for a player they like without using 2023 ammo.  They can also move down and pick up picks for next year.  That might make sense, since in 2023 they don't have any extra picks (yet) but swapped their 7th to Bucs in the McLendon deal. 

Wouldn't surprise me if they traded off one of the 5ths for a 6th and 7th. Unless there's a hanger at the second fifth and they can't pass him up.

Ok heres another possible way to score 3 1sts and keep a 2nd......

I traded #7 and # 34 (our first 2nd) to the Eagles for their 19 and 21. Who would be upset if you went into round 3 with these guys secured:

• NYJ
    George Karlaftis
    EDGE Purdue

• NYJ
    Tyler Linderbaum
    OC Iowa
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Drake London
    WR USC
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Jalen Wydermyer
    TE Texas A&M
  • Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

11 hours ago, doitny said:

the love for a OL instead of a top Noch WR who could light up a scoreboard or an Edge who can get 10 plus sacks and cause more sacks in beyond belief.

Belichick and Ried must lick their lips when teams like us keep drafting OL and leave impact players on the board for them to draft.

In the first round over the last 5 years combined the Chiefs and Patriots have taken two quarterbacks, two running back who haven't worked out, a wide receiver who hasn't worked out, and an offensive tackle in the first round. And the Chiefs traded a first round pick for an offensive tackle. 

The only Chief with over 5 sacks this year is a defensive tackle, not an edge, and he was drafted in the second round.

The Chiefs' superstar position players were drafted in the third and fifth round, respectively.

The only Patriot with over 5 sacks this year is an edge rusher who was signed in free agency and originally drafted in the fifth round by the Ravens.

The Patriots build their offense around running the ball, slot receivers, and tight ends - they've always been guys drafted outside the first round. Their last elite outside receiver was acquired as a buy low trade and his career ended almost a decade ago. They've repeatedly failed at drafting wide receivers early.

Neither team is scooping up skill position or edge rush talent the Jets pass on in the first round.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, derp said:

In the first round over the last 5 years combined the Chiefs and Patriots have taken two quarterbacks, two running back who haven't worked out, a wide receiver who hasn't worked out, and an offensive tackle in the first round. And the Chiefs traded a first round pick for an offensive tackle. 

The only Chief with over 5 sacks this year is a defensive tackle, not an edge, and he was drafted in the second round.

The Chiefs' superstar position players were drafted in the third and fifth round, respectively.

The only Patriot with over 5 sacks this year is an edge rusher who was signed in free agency and originally drafted in the fifth round by the Ravens.

The Patriots build their offense around running the ball, slot receivers, and tight ends - they've always been guys drafted outside the first round. Their last elite outside receiver was acquired as a buy low trade and his career ended almost a decade ago. They've repeatedly failed at drafting wide receivers early.

Neither team is scooping up skill position or edge rush talent the Jets pass on in the first round.

and yet there the best teams every year. how do they do it without loading up half there OL with 1st rd picks? 

besides that ONE 1st rd pick on NE the next highest draft pick on their line is a 4th rd pick.

how about the teams that picked WRs after we picked Becton? i dont care if Becton goes to the HOF no OL is worth 1st rd status.

last year Detroit drafted Penei. i hope Phila and Dallas gave them a nice thank you card for leaving Devonta Smith and Micah Parson on the board for them. 

Cincy was in the same spot as we are. take the best WR in the draft ( Chase ) and team him with last years 2nd rd pick ( Higgins ) to give you a great WR weapons combination or get the best OL (Sewell ) cause Burrow was getting killed last year.

do we take the best WR in the draft and team him with last years 2nd rd pick ( Moore ) to give Wilson a great WR weapons duo? or do we kick that can down the road and take the best OL cause .... well Wilson was not getting killed. in fact the OL played really good.

its safe to say this board wants us to draft like the Lions. might as well change our names to the NY Lions.

one 1st rd pick is..ahhh i guess i could except that. 2 ...no....3 is friggin outragous.

lets go NY Lions!!!!!

19 hours ago, HighPitch said:

The value chart says our pair of 2nd rounders are worth around 1100 points.

Thats about equivalent to #15.

so lets say someone bit. Lets say we got pick 20. It would mean you could snag a trio like:

edge - ojabu/karlaftis, -

Oline- Linderbaum/Neal

wr-London/Burks

But no second rounders.

wood u wood u wood u??????

This is what you could do: Trade back a few spots with one of our first rounders depending on if the pass rusher we want is there or not. Grab an extra second+ with that trade. With our 3 first round picks, take two of them and move up. We'll have one left. Draft 3 first rounders and one second rounder. I don't think it would be that hard to do, either. We can most likely move our 2nd first round pick to someone that needs a QB and only go back 4 or 5 spots. I would love a Karlaftis, WR, C and TE or best LB and TE in there.

6 minutes ago, doitny said:

and yet there the best teams every year. how do they do it without loading up half there OL with 1st rd picks? 

besides that ONE 1st rd pick on NE the next highest draft pick on their line is a 4th rd pick.

how about the teams that picked WRs after we picked Becton? i dont care if Becton goes to the HOF no OL is worth 1st rd status.

last year Detroit drafted Penei. i hope Phila and Dallas gave them a nice thank you card for leaving Devonta Smith and Micah Parson on the board for them. 

Cincy was in the same spot as we are. take the best WR in the draft ( Chase ) and team him with last years 2nd rd pick ( Higgins ) to give you a great WR weapons combination or get the best OL (Sewell ) cause Burrow was getting killed last year.

do we take the best WR in the draft and team him with last years 2nd rd pick ( Moore ) to give Wilson a great WR weapons duo? or do we kick that can down the road and take the best OL cause .... well Wilson was not getting killed. in fact the OL played really good.

its safe to say this board wants us to draft like the Lions. might as well change our names to the NY Lions.

one 1st rd pick is..ahhh i guess i could except that. 2 ...no....3 is friggin outragous.

lets go NY Lions!!!!!

Do you remember when the Lions only drafted WRs in the first round? 3 years in a row, from 2003-2005 and then in 2007 with Calvin Johnson. You pretty much picked the wrong team to make your point. Calvin Johnson worked pretty well for them. I agree with your idea - make our offense explosive. We can bump up the D in FA and later rounds (except for the pass rusher with our first pick if one is there we like. Then go best WR and best TE with the next couple of picks.

5 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

This is what you could do: Trade back a few spots with one of our first rounders depending on if the pass rusher we want is there or not. Grab an extra second+ with that trade. With our 3 first round picks, take two of them and move up. We'll have one left. Draft 3 first rounders and one second rounder. I don't think it would be that hard to do, either. We can most likely move our 2nd first round pick to someone that needs a QB and only go back 4 or 5 spots. I would love a Karlaftis, WR, C and TE or best LB and TE in there.

That would be the best possible scenario, but its very tough. You have to be willing to move the 4

15 minutes ago, doitny said:

lets go NY Lions!!!!!

Lol wut?? 

1 minute ago, doitny said:

lets go NY Lions!!!!!

The best WR from the 2020 class was the fourth guy taken - Jefferson - and not in the discussion at pick 11. The first and second guys taken in that class - Ruggs and Jeudy - haven't broken 1000 yards in a season. Smith might not this year either. None of those Alabama guys have contributed to winning for their teams either - all inconsistent NFL offenses. And the Broncos are pretty much entirely built around their pass catchers, too. Micah Parsons is a SAM linebacker who blitzes a lot not an edge rusher. There's no Ja'Marr Chase in this draft - if there was taking him would be a layup. 

I don't even think the Jets should take an offensive lineman in the first round this year. I'm in favor of taking a wide receiver and an edge rusher. I just think your position is somewhere in between oversimplified and flat out wrong.

Going back to your last post, your entire premise is that good teams take edge rushers and playmakers instead of offensive linemen. You then listed two successful teams and posited that they scoop up all of of the edge rushers and playmakers that the Jets pass on.

Turns out, they don't. Own it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Ok heres another possible way to score 3 1sts and keep a 2nd......

I traded #7 and # 34 (our first 2nd) to the Eagles for their 19 and 21. Who would be upset if you went into round 3 with these guys secured:

• NYJ
    George Karlaftis
    EDGE Purdue

• NYJ
    Tyler Linderbaum
    OC Iowa
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Drake London
    WR USC
    trade icon
  • NYJ
    Jalen Wydermyer
    TE Texas A&M

I just splooged on my computer.  

Stop teasing me.  

19 hours ago, HighPitch said:

so lets say someone bit. Lets say we got pick 20. It would mean you could snag a trio like:

Oline- Linderbaum/Neal

wr-London/Burks

But no second rounders.

Boils down to "Is the guy we can get at ~#20 better than the two guys we can get at #35 & #38".

I have no idea tbqh.  Generally, I'd prefer two starters to one, and #35 and #38 should be at a minimum long-term above-average starters at those slots.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Boils down to "Is the guy we can get at ~#20 better than the two guys we can get at #35 & #38".

I have no idea tbqh.  Generally, I'd prefer two starters to one, and #35 and #38 should be at a minimum long-term above-average starters at those slots.

Yes.

But the answer, according to every mock draft ive read and every mock draft simulator online (ive played the 3 big one each at least 50-100 times each) is that if you want one of the top 3 edge guys you need to use the 4 to get one. Then you are left with the 7. You can get one of the big 6 WRs with pick 7, but then thats it. NONE of these top guys will last to the second round. 

If you give up 2 seconds to move back up into the 1st you almost guarantee yourself one of the top 3 edges, one of the top 6 WRs (our BIGGEST needs....) and another VERY good player like lloyd, Neal, Linderbaum, Hamilton, Leal, Cross, Ikem, Dean.

Id rather have a trio of studs than a duo.

And I know your next comment: " Its way too early to make assumptions we havent even had the combine blah blah blah things are going to change" we get it buddy this is all for fun and speculation NOW

3 hours ago, HighPitch said:

....if you want one of the top 3 edge guys you need to use the 4 to get one.

Probably closer to top 5-7 by Draft Day, but yes, seems reasonable.

Then you are left with the 7. You can get one of the big 6 WRs with pick 7, but then thats it. NONE of these top guys will last to the second round. 

Yes, we should be able to get the #1 or #2 WR prospect at #7.

If you give up 2 seconds to move back up into the 1st you almost guarantee yourself one of the top 3 edges, one of the top 6 WRs (our BIGGEST needs....)

We get both of these without any trade.

....and another VERY good player like lloyd, Neal, Linderbaum, Hamilton, Leal, Cross, Ikem, Dean.

Id rather have a trio of studs than a duo.

Again, I don't know that any of these will be superior to the two players we can get early in the 2nd.  Two above average starters may in fact > one "stud" starter. 

But I haven't done a ton of college scouting as yet, admittedly.  And I don't generally trust JD's talent evaluation as yet.

And I know your next comment: " Its way too early to make assumptions we havent even had the combine blah blah blah things are going to change" we get it buddy this is all for fun and speculation NOW

I wasn't going to say that, actually. 

But since you brought it up, fun and speculation doesn't mean a comment about it being too early is in any way wrong or inappropriate.  For example, your claim that to get a top edge we must take one in the first four picks is very clearly relevant only today.  By draft day there is a very low chance that claim is true, and one of the three raked top today very possibly could in fact fall to 7.

So High Pitch, should we trade our 2043 #1 and #2 for a 2044 #1?  And please don't tell me it's too early, this is just for fun and speculation! ?

5 hours ago, derp said:

The best WR from the 2020 class was the fourth guy taken - Jefferson - and not in the discussion at pick 11. The first and second guys taken in that class - Ruggs and Jeudy - haven't broken 1000 yards in a season. Smith might not this year either. None of those Alabama guys have contributed to winning for their teams either - all inconsistent NFL offenses. And the Broncos are pretty much entirely built around their pass catchers, too. Micah Parsons is a SAM linebacker who blitzes a lot not an edge rusher. There's no Ja'Marr Chase in this draft - if there was taking him would be a layup. 

I don't even think the Jets should take an offensive lineman in the first round this year. I'm in favor of taking a wide receiver and an edge rusher. I just think your position is somewhere in between oversimplified and flat out wrong.

Going back to your last post, your entire premise is that good teams take edge rushers and playmakers instead of offensive linemen. You then listed two successful teams and posited that they scoop up all of of the edge rushers and playmakers that the Jets pass on.

Turns out, they don't. Own it.

you forgot about Cee Dee Lamb.

ok you got me. i owe it. i should have fraise it as NE and KC do not take OL in the 1st rd. the best teams have one or none. there is no justification to take 3 of them... 3 years in a row no less.

but we agree on taking an Edge and a WR so cheers!

5 hours ago, Greensleeves said:

Do you remember when the Lions only drafted WRs in the first round? 3 years in a row, from 2003-2005 and then in 2007 with Calvin Johnson. You pretty much picked the wrong team to make your point. Calvin Johnson worked pretty well for them. I agree with your idea - make our offense explosive. We can bump up the D in FA and later rounds (except for the pass rusher with our first pick if one is there we like. Then go best WR and best TE with the next couple of picks.

you going back 16 years ago. the last 10 years they have drafted 5 OL in the 1st round. now thats crazy.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, doitny said:

you forgot about Cee Dee Lamb.

ok you got me. i owe it. i should have fraise it as NE and KC do not take OL in the 1st rd. the best teams have one or none. there is no justification to take 3 of them... 3 years in a row no less.

but we agree on taking an Edge and a WR so cheers!

Didn’t forget about Lamb, he was the third WR taken and went to an insane situation for a rookie WR. That offense is loaded. Still not as good as Jefferson which was part of the point too.

I’ll throw out that even though I’d like to see them take a WR, Chase is the only player in the top 16 receiving yards leaders in the NFL who was drafted in the top half of the first round, and only three of the other fifteen went in the first round at all. If I cut to fourteen it’s just one of the other fourteen. So most of the absolute best pass catchers in the NFL went outside the first round - largely rounds two and three. That is where teams take the superstar playmakers in the league.

You can talk your way in circles about anything personnel wise. The Chiefs and Patriots don’t have a productive first round WR, TE, RB, edge, CB, or safety on their rosters. Only defensive tackles, linebackers, or another quarterback!

Theres just no reason to make arbitrary rules based on other teams. At the end of the day it boils down to quarterback play and having productive players on rookie deals. If there was a magic formula to who you draft where teams would do it.

Most teams also aren’t making five first round selections in three years.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, derp said:

Didn’t forget about Lamb, he was the third WR taken and went to an insane situation for a rookie WR. That offense is loaded. Still not as good as Jefferson which was part of the point too.

I’ll throw out that even though I’d like to see them take a WR, Chase is the only player in the top 16 receiving yards leaders in the NFL who was drafted in the top half of the first round, and only three of the other fifteen went in the first round at all. If I cut to fourteen it’s just one of the other fourteen. So most of the absolute best pass catchers in the NFL went outside the first round - largely rounds two and three. That is where teams take the superstar playmakers in the league.

You can talk your way in circles about anything personnel wise. The Chiefs and Patriots don’t have a productive first round WR, TE, RB, edge, CB, or safety on their rosters. Only defensive tackles, linebackers, or another quarterback!

Theres just no reason to make arbitrary rules based on other teams. At the end of the day it boils down to quarterback play and having productive players on rookie deals. If there was a magic formula to who you draft where teams would do it.

Most teams also aren’t making five first round selections in three years.

ok so NE and KC arent taking WRs. but whoever they take are benifiting there team. and someone is taking whoever is the best players that we leave on the board.

bottom line is the more OL you take in the 1st rd the less chance you got to win.

you want a magic formula? hows this.

3 teams have 3 and none will make the playoffs this year.

5 teams have 2. Indy, Vegas, Dallas, Phila and Minn. 2 are in with maybe 2 more. but are any going to win the SB? maybe Dallas has a chance but thats it.

at worsted 10 out of 14 playoff teams will have one or zero 1st rd OL.

heres more magic ...

i went back to the 2000 SB. thats 21 years and 42 teams and this is what i found....

3 teams Phila (04) Sea (05) and SF (12) had 3 OL. ... none won the SB.

5 teams had 2. Oak (02) Pitts (05) NE (11) Sea (13) Sea (14). only 2 Pitts (05) and Sea (13) won the SB

24 teams had 1. 13 won the SB.

10 had zero. 6 won the SB.

thats 19 of the last 21 SB winners had zero or one . thats an incredible stat. 

and thats the magic formula. the more 1st rd picks used on the OL the less chance you have of winning.

maybe if i have time later i will look at the next 20 SBs but even if there is one or 2 that actually did  win it so then what. 2 out of 40 SB winners? is that the model were trying to follow? 

7% of teams with 3 make the SB. lets hope we're not the 4th team to have 3.

19 minutes ago, doitny said:

ok so NE and KC arent taking WRs. but whoever they take are benifiting there team. and someone is taking whoever is the best players that we leave on the board.

bottom line is the more OL you take in the 1st rd the less chance you got to win.

you want a magic formula? hows this.

3 teams have 3 and none will make the playoffs this year.

5 teams have 2. Indy, Vegas, Dallas, Phila and Minn. 2 are in with maybe 2 more. but are any going to win the SB? maybe Dallas has a chance but thats it.

at worsted 10 out of 14 playoff teams will have one or zero 1st rd OL.

heres more magic ...

i went back to the 2000 SB. thats 21 years and 42 teams and this is what i found....

3 teams Phila (04) Sea (05) and SF (12) had 3 OL. ... none won the SB.

5 teams had 2. Oak (02) Pitts (05) NE (11) Sea (13) Sea (14). only 2 Pitts (05) and Sea (13) won the SB

24 teams had 1. 13 won the SB.

10 had zero. 6 won the SB.

thats 19 of the last 21 SB winners had zero or one . thats an incredible stat. 

and thats the magic formula. the more 1st rd picks used on the OL the less chance you have of winning.

maybe if i have time later i will look at the next 20 SBs but even if there is one or 2 that actually did  win it so then what. 2 out of 40 SB winners? is that the model were trying to follow? 

7% of teams with 3 make the SB. lets hope we're not the 4th team to have 3.

I alluded to this before but sample size and specificity are a huge issue with what you’re doing here. The average career of an NFL player is short, the bust rate of first round picks is high, and most teams obviously only have one first round pick per year. So they aren’t going to have a lot of their own first round picks - which is the only thing you’re counting - on their roster.

The relevant statistic isn’t how many teams won the Super Bowl with zero or one first round OL, it’s how many won the Super Bowl with zero or one OL relative to how many teams in the NFL had zero or one OL. I’d imagine they’re not different enough to be statistically significant.

I’m sure I could go back and say there have been very few if any Super Bowl teams who’ve had three wide receivers drafted in the first two rounds…because most teams don’t repeatedly take wide receivers in the first two rounds. Would that mean the Jets shouldn’t take one in the first two rounds this year?

Overall you’re stuck going in one direction - “OL isn’t the way to win”. I’m pointing you in the other - “there is no specific first round draft pick strategy that leads to winning”. There’s way too much randomness in the NFL Draft and the difference between winning and losing at the NFL level comes down to quarterback and developing quarterbacks.

Overall I think we’re just going to have to disagree to disagree here.

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, WestCoastMole said:

Nope

This Draft Class is too weak to do that.

Allow me to clarify that statement. The Blue Chip talent at the top of this draft isn't that blue. It's just not worth the expenditure to be consuming draft picks to move up in the first two rounds. However this draft is deep in the Middle Rounds at a couple of positions, one of them is Wide Receiver. A good Scout Staff has a reasonable shot of finding a sleeper WR in rounds 3, 4, and 5. It's no secret that Mims is hitting the bricks after the season. I'd bet my bottom dollar the Jet Front Office is peddling hard right now to move Mims for a Mid-Round pick. (Maybe even Tampa Bay who have within the last week cleared out a perpetual headache at WR). I anticipate the Jets will pick up at least one more Middle Round Pick in this year's draft. With 4 picks in Rounds 3 through 5 here is what I think the Jets should do.

Rounds 1 and 2 (4 Picks) - DON'T GET CUTE ! Draft the Best Defensive Player on the board no matter what position he plays. If an Offensive Lineman sits atop the pile in talent then take him.

Rounds 3 through 5 (4 Picks) - Here is where a team can focus on needs. Use AT LEAST TWO and maybe even 3 of these picks for Wide Receivers. Maybe one will pan out as a Starter, a second will become a Kickoff / Punt Returner to take the load off Berrios and the 3rd guy gets stashed on the Practice Squad. With the remaining pick the Jets take a Tight-end. The mix can also be broken out as 2 WRs and 2 TEs. How that mix works out will depend on the individual draftees ability to contribute to Special Teams.

Rounds 6 and 7 (0 Picks) I would not be surprise to Douglas finagle a late round pick for an under utilized Veteran Player. If he can pull that off the Jets should be looking for a Place Kicker.

On 1/7/2022 at 5:30 PM, Warfish said:

Probably closer to top 5-7 by Draft Day, but yes, seems reasonable.

Yes, we should be able to get the #1 or #2 WR prospect at #7.

We get both of these without any trade.

Again, I don't know that any of these will be superior to the two players we can get early in the 2nd.  Two above average starters may in fact > one "stud" starter. 

But I haven't done a ton of college scouting as yet, admittedly.  And I don't generally trust JD's talent evaluation as yet.

I wasn't going to say that, actually. 

But since you brought it up, fun and speculation doesn't mean a comment about it being too early is in any way wrong or inappropriate.  For example, your claim that to get a top edge we must take one in the first four picks is very clearly relevant only today.  By draft day there is a very low chance that claim is true, and one of the three raked top today very possibly could in fact fall to 7.

So High Pitch, should we trade our 2043 #1 and #2 for a 2044 #1?  And please don't tell me it's too early, this is just for fun and speculation! ?

We should. But you can only trade for a pick 1 year ahead☺️

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WestCoastMole said:

Allow me to clarify that statement. The Blue Chip talent at the top of this draft isn't that blue. It's just not worth the expenditure to be consuming draft picks to move up in the first two rounds. However this draft is deep in the Middle Rounds at a couple of positions, one of them is Wide Receiver. A good Scout Staff has a reasonable shot of finding a sleeper WR in rounds 3, 4, and 5. It's no secret that Mims is hitting the bricks after the season. I'd bet my bottom dollar the Jet Front Office is peddling hard right now to move Mims for a Mid-Round pick. (Maybe even Tampa Bay who have within the last week cleared out a perpetual headache at WR). I anticipate the Jets will pick up at least one more Middle Round Pick in this year's draft. With 4 picks in Rounds 3 through 5 here is what I think the Jets should do.

Rounds 1 and 2 (4 Picks) - DON'T GET CUTE ! Draft the Best Defensive Player on the board no matter what position he plays. If an Offensive Lineman sits atop the pile in talent then take him.

Rounds 3 through 5 (4 Picks) - Here is where a team can focus on needs. Use AT LEAST TWO and maybe even 3 of these picks for Wide Receivers. Maybe one will pan out as a Starter, a second will become a Kickoff / Punt Returner to take the load off Berrios and the 3rd guy gets stashed on the Practice Squad. With the remaining pick the Jets take a Tight-end. The mix can also be broken out as 2 WRs and 2 TEs. How that mix works out will depend on the individual draftees ability to contribute to Special Teams.

Rounds 6 and 7 (0 Picks) I would not be surprise to Douglas finagle a late round pick for an under utilized Veteran Player. If he can pull that off the Jets should be looking for a Place Kicker.

Man no offense but id do the opposite of everything you said

Oline- Linderbaum/Neal
wr-London/Burks
But no second rounders.
Yes and then trade down and aquire 4 more picks

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk