Non Jet NFL games today.....01/09

Beerfish

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

If BUF lays an egg, we're drafting at #5, possibly #6.  I would love to roll the Bills, but if it costs us two slots, I'd be a little bummed.

I think a win over a division rival trying to win the division means a lot more than 2 draft spots. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, sec101row23 said:

In the second round 

I imagine they'd need to find a way to get into the 1st round which will cost them. Wentz is gonna wreck that team. I still don't understand why any team took on that contract let alone giving up assets when the Eagles had already drafted his replacement and HAD to get rid of him. 

Just now, jeremy2020 said:

I imagine they'd need to find a way to get into the 1st round which will cost them. Wentz is gonna wreck that team. I still don't understand why any team took on that contract let alone giving up assets when the Eagles had already drafted his replacement and HAD to get rid of him. 

Teams get desperate.  Plus I think Reich let having the same religious faith as Wentz cloud his judgement a little.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

Colts whole year blown up by the Jaguars lol

Tough day for the Colt fan base

No excuses for what's happening, but the Colts season was blown up pretty early on. It's sort of impressive they recovered and clawed their way back. People would have written this year off as an unfortunate series of events if they hadn't done so, but now.. the last 2 weeks are a big concern for them. 

9 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

They really started to hate him in Philly towards the end, always questioning his intelligence besides questioning his commitment due to all the injuries.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lith said:

Gotta give credit to Lions, Jags, Texans.  Could have easily no showed this week, but all three are playing their asses off.  Showing a lot of pride.

Then you have the Giants.

I would argue that the jags have more hope than we do. Defense looks solid this season and their rookie QB looks really good.