Non Jet NFL games today.....01/09

Beerfish

4 minutes ago, DoubleDecker said:

But using that same logic why would you root for said teams to win to better draft position if the Jets winning again today would change nothing?? Unless you're rooting for the jets to lose to better draft..... nvm carry on lol 

why would the Jets lose draft position if we lose?

11 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Some of you guys seem to be REALLY struggling with some of this stuff.  I have a good read for you.

image.thumb.png.1aa2b99956e1d3c61d28b4fd314902bc.png

The excuse makers 'let it go' its the reason the jets have been garbage for so many years, they make the wrong draft decision more than most any other team.

14 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

For those with short memories…

Zach Wilson and the Jets beat the AFC’s #1 seed earlier this year. 

Easy to forget.  I did.

His 2 best games of his rookie year against 2 of the BEST teams in the NFL, confirms that he has the talent to play at the highest level.

Now it’s all about continuing to learn his craft.  Kid is highly intelligent, by next year he’ll be able to run LaFleur’s offense in his sleep.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, DoubleDecker said:

Dude rooting for a win and  other teams to lose for the jets to get better draft position, literally makes no sense.

You're living in an alternate reality. 

1. Always root for the Jets to win. 

2. Always root for other teams to lose. 

3. Root for certain teams to win depending on how it affects your draft position. 

You understand we have TWO first round picks that are affected by other teams correct? 

This isnt rocket science. 

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

You're living in an alternate reality. 

1. Always root for the Jets to win. 

2. Always root for other teams to lose. 

3. Root for certain teams to win depending on how it affects your draft position. 

You understand we have TWO first round picks that are affected by other teams correct? 

This isnt rocket science. 

But again I ask, whilst lamenting that other teams did not win earlier ( I assume CHI, DET, HOU, etc.), how would the JETS winning today help their draft position?  It doesn't make sense. Riddle me this if the other teams won like you wanted and the Jets won anyways, does that give the Jets better draft position?  Trying to understand in my alternate reality

Just now, DoubleDecker said:

But again I ask, whilst lamenting that other teams did not win earlier ( I assume CHI, DET, HOU, etc.), how would the JETS winning today help their draft position?  It doesn't make sense. Riddle me this if the other teams won like you wanted and the Jets won anyways, does that give the Jets better draft position?  Trying to understand in my alternate reality

WE. HAVE. 2. 1st. ROUND. DRAFT. PICKS. THAT. ARE. AFFECTED. BY. OTHER. TEAMS. 

Jesus. This isnt difficult. 

Car, Chi, Sea, Wash, Atl. All affect that Seattle pick.

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I have to finally changed my opinion about tomlin, i always thought he was a bit overrated.  But he has proven the last few years when his team had some real holes that they manage to hang in there every year.

The Steelers have had 3... (THREE)... HC's since 1969... 53 Years & Counting.