Speculation: Seahawks May Consider Trading D.K. Metcalf

2 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Look I (used to) enjoy the draft as much as any of you, but its time to stop relying solely on draft picks and reclamation free agent signings. DK is a very good, young player at a position of need. As long as the compensation is semi reasonable, make the move. Its time to start winning games and having players on the team that are ALREADY good. 

Seattle will look for way too much from the Jets after getting fleeced in the Adams trade. They'll want 2 firsts.  Pass. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Seattle will look for way too much from the Jets after getting fleeced in the Adams trade. They'll want 2 firsts.  Pass. 

Two 1st’s? They may want that, but they won’t get it.

But for #10 overall, as the entire Seattle front office and coaching staff is presently kicking themselves in the balls for giving up the farm for Jamal Adams with little hope in sight?

I’d say they make that deal

3 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

I said as long as the compensation is semi reasonable. 2 first rounders IMO is not semi reasonable. 

What a stupid, stupid, stupid ecosystem of bullsh*t.  A Jets fan (this guy “ustadium”) tweets some utter speculative nonsense about the Jets pursuing a player who is not available, some other Jets fans tweet about it and retweet it, this other Jets fan (Paul) writes a stupid article regurgitating the unfounded nonsense, and now you are all talking about it like it’s a real thing.  So stupid. Maybe we all deserve the “metaverse”. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

What a stupid, stupid, stupid ecosystem of bullsh*t.  A Jets fan (this guy “ustadium”) tweets some utter speculative nonsense about the Jets pursuing a player who is not available, some other Jets fans tweet about it and retweet it, this other Jets fan (Paul) writes a stupid article regurgitating the unfounded nonsense, and now you are all talking about it like it’s a real thing.  So stupid. Maybe we all deserve the “metaverse”. 

I just stumbled on a guy talking about buying land in a metaverse. People are legit spending money on fake land. Everything is stupid.

27 minutes ago, nj meadowlands said:

It's called the snowball effect. You know, the thing that everybody says sucks and that they don't do and yet everybody does?

5 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

A 6’4 230 wideout with 4.3 speed who has averaged 1,000 yards and 10 TD’s a year through his first 3 seasons in the league vs a shot in the dark?

Where do you guys get this sh*t?

Metcalf is exactly what the doctor ordered for Zach and this offense.

You couldn’t build a higher upside X receiver in a lab if you tried. He’s the closest thing to Megatron since Megatron.

But the same people who are opposed to this move want to give up a high pick for Calvin f*cking Ridley who just walked out on his team?

Good lord

IT’S NOT A REAL THING

4 hours ago, BP said:

Just like TO lol like I said. The numbers come with baggage. Antonio brown has great numbers too

We have enough nice guys on this team.  Nearly every SB-winning team had at least one sociopath on it.  He's still on his rookie deal so there's time to determine whether he's worth the 2nd contract.

Make it happen, Tanny.  

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, undertow said:

Yeah I agree... I'm unsure what his deal is but all reports are he is a good dude.   Metcalf is a OBJ Adams level jerk off I can do without him.  Good wideouts aren't that hard to find no need to be desperate about acquiring one. 

Then why hasn't this franchise had a young WR1, or even a young, high level WR2, since Laveranues Coles?

• Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

It’s speculation, ya never know. You’re telling me if Russ is traded they wouldn’t immediately be in a full blown rebuild? And would be looking to get as many draft picks as possible 

I just don't understand why they'd trade DK when they can just trade Russ.....

• Upvote 1