Speculation: Seahawks May Consider Trading D.K. Metcalf

1 minute ago, nycdan said:

Oh if we could but fleece SEA just one more time.  Metcalf is an absolute beast and would certainly solve WR #1 for us.

What I don't get is why would they trade him?  He's young, a star, and they have cap room if they need to extend him now.

Corey Davis and a 2nd rd pick plus what? 

I might do it if they still got London in in draft

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, nycdan said:

Oh if we could but fleece SEA just one more time.  Metcalf is an absolute beast and would certainly solve WR #1 for us.

What I don't get is why would they trade him?  He's young, a star, and they have cap room if they need to extend him now.

Because Wilson has one foot out the door.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Stark said:

how is he T.O v2.0? 

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

Can't say I've been following - what happened w/him that makes you say that? I don't know a lot about him other than he destroyed my fantasy team in the championship this year.

Here’s the stupid part.

Then when he got called out in being stupid he got butt hurt 

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nfl/news/dk-metcalf-shannon-sharpe-seahawks-steelers/1xyzj3viy8k6v1fzle7caj4ah6 

• Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Just move back a bit and grab Burks.

Normally I'm all over that plan.  But if we could get Metcalf in F.A. before the draft, it would allow us to target another position.  Move back and grab.... Linderbaum / Lloyd / Dean / Ojabo instead?

Basically, you'd be using the #35 or #38 pick to get a guy as good or better than you'd get in the mid-1st round.  Not that we can't use more than one pass catcher of course.  The other 2nd rounder would likely net us a good TE as well though, so solving that problem and still having both 1st rounders wouldn't suck.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

So let’s forget about the over 3100 yards and 30 TDs in 3 years cause he made one bone head play? Jets fans: we don’t want him, look at this one play he made that time!!! Smh ?‍♂️ 

Just like TO lol like I said. The numbers come with baggage. Antonio brown has great numbers too

With the dire Salary Cap and Draft pick situation the Saints are in shouldn't the Jets be looking at someone like Micheal Thomas as a potential target?

His injury situation would need to be assessed obviously, but that's a bonafide WR1 and the Jets could possibly get him for a 2nd round pick.

• Upvote 4