*** NFL Gameday 01/23 ***

Beerfish

1 minute ago, johnnyjet said:

I don’t even know why I want the bills to win I mean they’re a division rival.  

I have the same conflict... I respect that they've done it the right way. I really just think they've built a likable team..

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Downtown - which spot?

Out beyond Indianapolis, the spots I've tried (not including the big chains) are Pizza King, Arnie's, Noble Roman's, Greek's Pizza, and Mancino's. Probably some others, hard to remember that far back..

Pizza King and Arnies where the saltine in strips places. Horrid..

Greek's wasn't a total abomination .LOL

People love pizza king out here….I don’t have a clue why.  Arnies terrible Noble Romans is hot garbage. 

There’s a place called Goodfellas with a location on Mass Ave and in Broadripple. It’s actually a regional “chain” with a few other locations in Cincy, Louisville and Bloomington.  Best NY style pizza I’ve had outside of NY. 

0A59D0B9-F179-4F77-8756-5E8CAE7698CF.jpeg

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

People love pizza king out here….I don’t have a clue why.  Arnies terrible Noble Romans is hot garbage. 

There’s a place called Goodfellas with a location on Mass Ave and in Broadripple. It’s actually a regional “chain” with a few other locations in Cincy, Louisville and Bloomington.  Best NY style pizza I’ve had outside of NY. 

0A59D0B9-F179-4F77-8756-5E8CAE7698CF.jpeg

Alright, man - if we make it down that part of Indy next time - will give it a try.

We didn't leave Fort Wayne in our last visit. That's where we tried Greek's.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DoubleDecker said:

Chiefs going all defense in this draft, what a failure by the D on that 4th Down.  Btw Allen looking like Ben in his prime re-incarnated!

2 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

he bounces back up like nothing, guy is a friggin tank 

Honestly, I think this is what makes him so fun to root for - and if you ever see him interviewed, he's basically just a good-natured, big kid.

Honestly, I don't care who wins this one. This generation of QBs is making the game tolerable and fun again, and I appreciate that.