Official 2022 Free Agency Thread

Just now, Scoop24 said:

KT incoming

If he’s there at 4 i think this pick is close to a lock at this point. And also I’m flipping a coin between DT and wr at 10 or in the teens after a tradeback.  The run d was so horrid last year i can see saleh pushing for that massive Georgia dt to create 2nd and long situations.

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

so far I agree with above. still need a WR, legit WR.. I don't want to hear well Corey Davis blah .... help Zach go get a top WR. Can be in trade or Draft but Id like a guy that has shown he can be better than any WR on our team right now. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

7 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Well, Cooper was there for the taking - Jets chose to pass

Allen Robinson is still out there - seem to not even be looking at him

It's curious as to why Robinson is still out there. Maybe there's some true or untrue scuttlebutt out there that is causing teams to hesitate, and JD figures he can wait until the price and terms come down to something that fits the larger plan - otherwise, he pursues the other options. If there's no bidding war, why create your own, a la Mr. Coffee's failed method?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

It's curious as to why Robinson is still out there. Maybe there's some true or untrue scuttlebutt out there that is causing teams to hesitate, and JD figures he can wait until the price and terms come down to something that fits the larger plan - otherwise, he pursues the other options. If there's no bidding war, why create your own, a la Mr. Coffee's failed method?

Could be the D. Watson factor here too. FAs may want to see where he lands before making a decision.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

Has to be something to do with last year.  Where's his head?  I mean in 2020 he was over 1200 yards and over 100 catches.  He was hurt last year but dropped off a cliff.

Either way, I'm pretty sure Jets aren't interested. 

I think they're okay with the same WR's as last year except replacing Crowder with a rookie.  I would prefer they bring in a guy like Allen but I think it's clear the direction the JD is taking.

• Upvote 1