RUMOR: Zach Wilson did what? Lolololl

5 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Banging ur moms best friend whos probably 25 years older then u is not normal behavior.  Where did u grow up?

I’m guessing it never happened. Abby likely saw that picture of Zach at the beach with Braxton milf-ing and she got salty. So when the inter webs reacted to her getting along with her consolation prize she got emotional and said that. Be my first guess, 

12 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Banging ur moms best friend whos probably 25 years older then u is not normal behavior.  Where did u grow up?

In the land where 20 year old men get boners over everything and anything and let that boner take you anywhere it desires to go.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

I thought Mormons don’t have sex before marriage? 

Zach said he and his family have never been practicing members as he grew up.

However I believe young Zachary follows the BYU honor code to this day.

Zach’s not thinking impure thoughts or having sexual intercourse.

2 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Zach said he and his family have never been practicing members as he grew up.

However I believe young Zachary follows the BYU honor code to this day.

Zach’s not thinking impure thoughts or having sexual intercourse.

Exactly, only his penis is. 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m guessing it never happened. Abby likely saw that picture of Zach at the beach with Braxton milf-ing and she got salty. So when the inter webs reacted to her getting along with her consolation prize she got emotional and said that. Be my first guess, 

That’s the spirit!  

Or maybe Zachary called his moms friend because his moms phone was dead.  And since poor Zachary was tired from studying the playbook and BYU Honor Code he fell asleep on the phone.   

• Haha 3

Just now, Hal N of Provo said:

That’s the spirit!  

Or maybe Zachary called his moms friend because his moms phone was dead.  And since poor Zachary was tired from studying the playbook and BYU Honor Code he fell asleep on the phone.   

Pretty sure I’m right, if I wasn’t right no way we wouldn’t have had her babe or picture pop up on the internet by now. Abby just got mad at a comment so reach into her inner Abby Cat and the claws came out. It happens. 

42 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

When I was in my early 20’s I wanted to bang anything as long as it had a pulse.

If I had Zacks money, I could have 

• Post of the Week 1