Screw JFM

PorP

6 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

He was never a good player.

He had a few good games, and Joe Douglas wanted some good PR for rewarding players because his rep he was building with player relations was dog sh!t so he rushed to sign him, and its blown up in his face.

This …see also Braxton Berrios. two inexplicably overrated practice squad level players that Douglas criminally overpaid 

• Haha 1

JFM was very productive at DT.  Since signing his extension he’s rarely played there.  For 3 weeks we’ve gotten absolute nothing out of Solomon Thomas and Shepherd, while getting next to nothing from Rankins.

All the while JFM plays DE and Bryce Huff watched in street clothes.

The staff does a terrible job at using their talent to their strengths.  They use JFM at to try and protect their LBs in the run game.  At some point you just have to cut your losses at LB and stop trying to cover them up and make your DL the best it can be.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 3

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

JFM was very productive at DT.  Since signing his extension he’s rarely played there.  For 3 weeks we’ve gotten absolute nothing out of Solomon Thomas and Shepherd, while getting next to nothing from Rankins.

All the while JFM plays DE and Bryce Huff watched in street clothes.

The staff does a terrible job at using their talent to their strengths.  They use JFM at to try and protect their LBs in the run game.  At some point you just have to cut your losses at LB and stop trying to cover them up and make your DL the best it can be.

Maybe but that doesn’t excuse what he did.  I mean a 3 year old would understand there was no reason to even breath on Burrow let alone push him 

• Upvote 1

17 Bungles points were scored because Jordan Whitehead doesn't wrap up, and JFM and Joyners keep the drive alive soul crushing 15 yard penalties. Two FG's by the Jets (which they were in range late in the game) wins this game.

I'm not saying anything good about Flacco or the offense but defense clearly lost this this game for the Jets. 

Saleh should be throwing chairs, but he's not, and he never will. He wants the players to love him, not fear him. That's why they play like sh*t because they know they won't be held accountable for it.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Coquito said:

17 Bungles points were scored because Jordan Whitehead doesn't wrap up, and JFM and Joyners keep the drive alive soul crushing 15 yard penalties. Two FG's by the Jets (which they were in range late in the game) wins this game.

I'm not saying anything good about Flacco or the offense but defense clearly lost this this game for the Jets. 

Saleh should be throwing chairs, but he's not, and he never will. He wants the players to love him, not fear him. That's why they play like sh*t because they know they won't be held accountable for it.

True

• Sympathy 1

19 minutes ago, Coquito said:

He is todd bowes version 2 without the actual defensive acumen

5 minutes ago, PorP said:

I'm so close to being done with this team. After near 40 years of fanship...... I just moved to the mountains so I wasn't angry anymore....

I missed 3 seasons and when I came back I was different. Try to take a few weeks off without watching or reading the news or participating in social media. You'll feel better. And when you do come back you'll laugh at the people who pull their hair out like I used to do.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Coquito said:

I missed 3 seasons and when I came back I was different. Try to take a few weeks off without watching or reading the news or participating in social media. You'll feel better. And when you do come back you'll laugh at the people who pull their hair out like I used to do.

I appreciate that man... and I did that during kneel gate....

But I'm so optimistic and hopeful it hurts every time.... my wife says to me today " I know you're angry but at least you're not talking it out on anyone"

• Sympathy 1

57 minutes ago, redlichtie said:

This …see also Braxton Berrios. two inexplicably overrated practice squad level players that Douglas criminally overpaid 

What’s Berrios pulling down? A whopping 7 million?  Some of you guys act like this money comes out of your own pockets.

• Sympathy 1