MNF Cheatriots vs Bears: QB Index game

Bronx

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Without his ineptitude for the other 58 minutes the salvage job isn’t necessary. I’ll take the 58 minutes over the 2. It’s more sustainable. Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad we’ve won, but this isn’t what you look to see in the “year 2 evaluation year” which is what everyone told me was the only thing this season was about.

Point is he has shown that he can be good... And he won 2 games for them... What qb for the jets would have made those drives

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

Point is he has shown that he can be good... And he won 2 games for them... What qb for the jets would have made those drives

No he hasn’t, hahaha… that’s not good football. If it was good it wouldn’t need all the hyperbole.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Reasonable Jets Fan said:

He shows he can compete with some of the better qbs... He just needs to figure out how to harness it... And play a full game

lol what is this, masters of the universe? 

Nothing would make me happier than for Zach to make me eat my foot. Jam it right in there... it's a win-win for everyone. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hex said:

I would disagree. Look at the Colts situation, for example. They haven't had a same QB for longer than a season for many years now and they've been a joke most of those years. Patriots look to be going on the same path. Sticking with a QB too long is bad but consistently switching between is worse because of a lack of continuity.

Eh.  The Colts method is different because we're not talking about drafting QB's.  The Colts method would be fine if they were also drafting QB's every year in the hopes of landing one even from a later draft position.  Since they AREN'T actively trying to find QBs via the draft, it doesn't work at all.