Thoughts On The Strev?

42 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Now that we're almost halfway through the season I was wondering if the hype had died down for those who were huge fans of The Strev in preseason, 

Is he a footnote at this point or are you still excited about him as a player?

3 minutes ago, JTJet said:

We would lead the league in point differential if Strev was our QB. 

A lights out defense and a QB that can throw more than .25 TD passes a game. 

Recipe for Superbowl. 

Wow.  This thread took a surprise turn.  I didn't see this coming.  

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JTJet said:

We would lead the league in point differential if Strev was our QB. 

A lights out defense and a QB that can throw more than .25 TD passes a game. 

Recipe for Superbowl. 

well your really talking about any QB not named Zach

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Warfish said:

The only time I think of Strev is when someone posts a silly thread like this about him.

Were you a Strev believer in pre-season?  That's who this thread was directed to ("I was wondering if the hype had died down for those who were huge fans of The Strev in preseason")

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

18 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Were you a Strev believer in pre-season?  That's who this thread was directed to ("I was wondering if the hype had died down for those who were huge fans of The Strev in preseason")

I was, and remain, a "Zach isn't good enough and should face legitimate competition for the #1 QB job" person.

Be that Mike White, or Strev, or preferably someone better like a Gardner Minshew, I just want to see better QB production and play than what we've seen from Zach so far in his career.  If Zach is better, great.  If not, I want someone else to get a shot.

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

owned GIF

Well Barry, I see you and TT2 are a couple. I’ll end with this. A quick review of those upvoting my post and commenting similarly would lead me to believe that others share my opinion.

Regarding the Brady thread… he’s been a thorn in the Jets side for 20 years so I’m curious. Streveler? I made the mistake of opening it. I’ll learn from this and not make the same mistake in the future. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Well Barry, I see you and TT2 are a couple. I’ll end with this. A quick review of those upvoting my post and commenting similarly would lead me to believe that others share my opinion.

Regarding the Brady thread… he’s been a thorn in the Jets side for 20 years so I’m curious. Streveler? I made the mistake of opening it. I’ll learn from this and not make the same mistake in the future. 

Yeah, but we're divorcing.  When we post the thread about it ("TT2 & BMC divorce. 24 Hours of L’s"), we'll let you know so you can react accordingly.

• Haha 3

I forget the game (Miami?) but the other team had a great pre-season hero QB no one ever heard of that did great in pre-season and their fans really wanted to see him play (against the Jets). They got their way, and their pre-season hero got killed. It was then that I thought "probably same thing happens to The Strev".

But geez, I'd really like to see Streveler get a shot.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, FootballLove said:

I forget the game (Miami?) but the other team had a great pre-season hero QB no one ever heard of that did great in pre-season and their fans really wanted to see him play (against the Jets). They got their way, and their pre-season hero got killed. It was then that I thought "probably same thing happens to The Strev".

But geez, I'd really like to see Streveler get a shot.

Skylar Thompson of the Dolphins.  I think she had the highest QB rating of all QBs in the preseason (“The Preseason MVP”)

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Now that we're almost halfway through the season I was wondering if the hype had died down for those who were huge fans of The Strev in preseason, 

He oozes the kind energy I like to see ... hes more fun than Mike and Joe. If hes the future backup I like it.... but overall he'll never be more than a fun backup with the moxie to win you a couple.

• Upvote 1

I am hoping a contender has a QB go down this weekend and we can squeeze some trade value lemonade out of the Flacco or White lemons.  One small step closer to immortality for the Strev.

Ready to be the clipboard holder's full time clipboard holder. 

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

On a 4 game win streak, just lost our 2 best players on O, and you start a thread about a QB on the PS?

• Haha 1