Steveler help us!!!!!

Jim dean

55 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Dude, Zach can run as well as Streveler

I agree with you.  He can run. 

If anything I do like the thought of bringing strev in on certain packages as the RB2.

Between 2 QBs who can also run.  I think that would be hard to defend. But I'm no coach,  so what do I know...

It’s not a bad idea, the cheaters have a top 3 defense and nobody runs on them, but just not sure I want to trust Streveler at this point.  He has to throw it to establish the threat or he’s getting a 9 man box. 

dicey game for his first NFL throw. 

also don’t like taking reps away from Zach , this is his statement game. Let him make one. 

7 hours ago, Larz said:

It’s not a bad idea, the cheaters have a top 3 defense and nobody runs on them, but just not sure I want to trust Streveler at this point.  He has to throw it to establish the threat or he’s getting a 9 man box. 

dicey game for his first NFL throw. 

also don’t like taking reps away from Zach , this is his statement game. Let him make one. 

He made it

2 minutes ago, Jim dean said:

Monday morning different story isn't it

3 minutes ago, Jim dean said:

Monday morning different story isn't it

Don’t know what that means but sorry we are not as obsessed about the Dolphins as you are the Jets trolling board pretty much tells me all I need to know about you Jim. 

On 11/23/2022 at 12:22 PM, FTL Jet Fan said:

Don’t know what that means but sorry we are not as obsessed about the Dolphins as you are the Jets trolling board pretty much tells me all I need to know about you Jim. 

Been a jet fan before Superbowl 3 . haven't missed a game..when I see an opportunity passed up that clearly would help the team.example half back option it's sad..should not have lost either New England game period.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Larz said:

The old adage is true, the most popular guy on the football team is the 4th string QB

When the first 3 can't cut it.white is functional.. supplement a struggling qb with an unconventional unconventional unconventional unconventional .one.yes I studder

On 11/20/2022 at 10:05 AM, PorP said:

I agree with you.  He can run. 

If anything I do like the thought of bringing strev in on certain packages as the RB2.

Between 2 QBs who can also run.  I think that would be hard to defend. But I'm no coach,  so what do I know...

Logic is what you know.try it