ROTW - The belt stays home.....

English Jet

Knight (Jets) - 17 carries, 71 yards (4.18 YPR), 1 TD in loss vs. Bills

Purdy (49'ers) - 16 of 21 for 185 yards and 2 TD's (0 INT's) and a 134.0 QB rating in 35-7 rout of the Tom Brady-led Tampa Bay Bucs.

Sorry, this is a week I would set aside fan loyalty, and voted for the kid who really deserved it.

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 6
  • Sympathy 1
  • More Ugh 1

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Purdy (49'ers) - 16 of 21 for 185 yards and 2 TD's (0 INT's) and a 134.0 QB rating in 35-7 rout of the Tom Brady-led Tampa Bay Bucs.

Sorry, this is a week I would set aside fan loyalty, and voted for the kid who really deserved it.

Lol so this basically proves that if a jet is nominated, our fan base is committed enough to vote them in. Was kind of in the back of my mind throughout the season. I agree with you. Nice week, but not a winning week. 

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

It’s fair to say you are far from the  average rah rah Jet fan.  You’re  sophisticated, pragmatic and prefer results to prognostication with a strong tilt to fairness. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Warfish said:

You Al Qaeda?

• Haha 4

15 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

NFL MVP?

We are talking about ROTW.  SB MVP means (except for one game) that your team won the SB.  NFL MVP goes to the best regular season QB.  I want my team to win the SB, not some weekly Pepsi award voted on by fans.  The Jets lost to the Bills. I take no pleasure from Knight winning the Cheetos ROTW over Purdy (whose team won, by the way).

2 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Who cares? Individual awards are for teams that lose. 

6 minutes ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

We are talking about ROTW.  SB MVP means (except for one game) that your team won the SB.  NFL MVP goes to the best regular season QB.  I want my team to win the SB, not some weekly Pepsi award voted on by fans.  The Jets lost to the Bills. I take no pleasure from Knight winning the Cheetos ROTW over Purdy (whose team won, by the way).

FFS some of you could suck the fun out of an orgy.

(Giggity)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Warfish said:

185 passing yards? Is Zach Wilson playing for the 49ers now? 5-2 amirite?

56 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

NFL MVP?

I was going to make that argument but then I remembered that the last 4 MVPs didn't make it to the SB, and didn't want that to be used against me. At least SB MVPs have histories of being mostly on the winning side

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

You said individual awards are for losers. 
Having fun with it. 
Relax

16 hours ago, Warfish said:

Your issue is with 9ers fans, not us.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Warfish said:

Ron Burgundy What GIF

• Haha 1